Week 3 results

Deffo gonna stick to it! sick of going to gym all the time and ruining it by going drinking and out eating with friends so often!

Yep, am Irish.. living here 2 years! straight from Uni to here!!

Aren't you lucky to be part Irish! :)
Yay! good for you! we're all rooting for ya!

LOL yeah, but I don't really feel Irish, I mean, I'm part Moroccan, Irish, Syrian, Lebanese and French. And I feel more Moroccan since I see them more.

Yay! good for you! we're all rooting for ya!

LOL yeah, but I don't really feel Irish, I mean, I'm part Moroccan, Irish, Syrian, Lebanese and French. And I feel more Moroccan since I see them more.

hehe you're part lots of countries! go to Ireland for awhile, meet the people, walk the beaches, drink a guinness, watch some dancing... do some dancing! you'll feel Irish in no time! :)

Fantastic Yasmine. You are doing so well.:)

weel done Yasmine and totm aswell great loss

xx Sharron

hehe you're part lots of countries! go to Ireland for awhile, meet the people, walk the beaches, drink a guinness, watch some dancing... do some dancing! you'll feel Irish in no time! :)
LOL might do one day. My sisters have been to Ireland, but I couldn't go because of coursework. I had so much to do.

Fantastic Yasmine. You are doing so well.:)
Thank you so much! I hope LT is going well for you too. That goes for everyone on here ^________^

Fantastic!!!! You go girl !!

:) good! :) so you must be delighted with your weight loss? any advice for going to chemist first time tomorrow? nervous even speaking to them!
Aww bless. Yes, I am so happy with my weight loss. Just go to your chemist and ask if they the LT programme. If they do just say you want to join. You'll have to fill in a form about your health and stuff to make sure it's fine that you can do it. Don't be nervous, it'll all be good.

Aww bless. Yes, I am so happy with my weight loss. Just go to your chemist and ask if they the LT programme. If they do just say you want to join. You'll have to fill in a form about your health and stuff to make sure it's fine that you can do it. Don't be nervous, it'll all be good.

:) hope they're nice! so do you find you're saving lots of money now?!

hehe soooo many questions so little time!!

:) hope they're nice! so do you find you're saving lots of money now?!

hehe soooo many questions so little time!!
LOL well I should think so. I mean, it's only me and my younger sis doing it. My folks and older sis aren't so I guess money is pretty much the same. But I think we are saving. Since we spend 30 quid every week, thats about how much we spend when we go grocery shopping LOL.

LOL well I should think so. I mean, it's only me and my younger sis doing it. My folks and older sis aren't so I guess money is pretty much the same. But I think we are saving. Since we spend 30 quid every week, thats about how much we spend when we go grocery shopping LOL.

Ah living at home... nice! i have to buy my own lunches every day, cook food every night and go out with work/friends once or twice a week.. prob spending up to and over £100 each week! Think that'll be cut drastically! :)

Ah living at home... nice! i have to buy my own lunches every day, cook food every night and go out with work/friends once or twice a week.. prob spending up to and over £100 each week! Think that'll be cut drastically! :)
Wow! that's more then I spend a week...heck I don't really spend at all some weeks. Maybe around 40 quid if I'm buying video games or something.

Wow! that's more then I spend a week...heck I don't really spend at all some weeks. Maybe around 40 quid if I'm buying video games or something.

Lucky you!! always something going on in London, especially with work, and I dont have mammy over here to cook for me so I have to buy everything!

Will have more to spend on video games when I start this, and more time to play them instead of cooking! :)

ROFL! Mammy, I love that. You must have your accent. I wish I lived on my own, but I'm still in college so yeah. But if my older sis gets a place, I'm leaving with her.

Yeah, good thing no cooking has to be done, just the sachet, water and a mixer.

Back