Week 3 (weekly weigh in)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Diana1967, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Diana1967

Diana1967 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.76%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and low fat diet
    Well it has been three weeks now since I started xenical and I have lost another 4 lbs today. This brings my total weight loss to 13 lbs. I am really happy. I was a bit down last week as I didn't have a great loss and the scales didn't seem to be moving. I am starting to notice a loss in inches too and my clothes don't feel as tight. No one has commented yet but I see most people every day. I just want to say thank you again to everyone on here who has responded to my posts and given me lots of support and encouragement over the last few weeks.

I have reached my March goal now to get under 13 stone. However I didn't set it too high because at the time the scales weren't moving and I want to give myself something I thought I could achieve.

Hope you all have a great weekend and keep up the good work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    well done, so pleased for you :D Its great when you get to a goal you have made, i dont make my goals to high either, no point making something that might not be achievable and then getting down about it if you dont make it!! Brilliant work :D

4. Diana1967

Diana1967 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.76%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and low fat diet
    Thanks Rach. You are doing great too. It's a good feeling when you start seeing the results in inches and clothes start to get too big.

5. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    It is the best feeling ever, sometimes i know the scales dont move, but thats very often when you are losing the inches, i cant wait to get out and buy some new clothes for the summer!!

6. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    Well done Diana,

remember NOT to stress about weightloss as this can prevent you from actually losing it.....so just saunter along on this journey....you are doing wonderful you should be proud of yourself :):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.