Week 3 weigh - after the Indian Wedding

Weenie

So I got weighed for the 3rd time yesterday.

Now, bearing in mind that I ate mega amounts of curry at the Indian wedding on Saturday, I think it was a lot to ask to get a loss. :eek:

But hey, I DID!! :kissass: Ok, it was just a pound but 1lb is so much better than staying the same and even better than gaining (which I had expected).

So thats a total of 14lbs exactly in 3 weeks. :D:D:D

Although I was a little angry at myself yesterday because I'm sure the loss would have been higher if I didnt eat, I am now flying high. Thats 1 whole pound of horrible yellow FAT that I dont have to carry around anymore. :jelous:

I know I'll never have lost 1 stone in 3 weeks on WW or SW so I'm still very much in love with LT and long may it continue.

Thanks for the support guys and for not being hard on me for my Saturday night 'treat'!!

xx

Hi Weenie,
congrats on your weight loss, yes a pound in the right direction is a pound we like.
Did you get back on the LT wagon straight away, after the wedding? Did you find it hard getting back into ketosis again ?
Hopefully that is the last event you have to come off for, have a good week.
Doirin

Hi Dorin,

Thank you :D

Yes I went straight back to it the next day. I didn't take the whole day off for the wedding, just the evening meal.

I dont actually have any events coming before Christmas now so I shouldn't have to come off of the LT wagon until I get to Goal.

It is my 5th Wedding anniversary next week but my husband says he has planned something that avoids food so thats sweet.

Have a good week too x

Weenie, good result as a lb down is the right direction. Indian food is soooooo rich so you did well to show a loss. hubby is great to make the effort to do something non foodie for the aniversary, he deserves an extra hug!!!!!!!!

That is great to hear, any loss is good news.

Good for you :D

Nice one Weenie! Great attitude! 1lb of that horrible, vile fat gone forever. It's also great that you got straight back on the LT express without any problems.

Enjoy your Wedding anniversary without food! I'm sure your Hubby has arranged a fantastic treat.

Aw hun I'm delighted for you!!

A pound of fat gone...FOREVER!!! It's great that you've lost AND that you're totally back into LT mode. VERY well done and a huge congratulations!!

xx

It's all going and it's all goood! ;)

WELL DONE!

great loss, hope you enjoyed the wedding. now, no more blips and power on through to goal!!

Back