Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 3 Weigh In....3lbs Down

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lippy, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. lippy

lippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Peeps....another 3lbs off this week so makes 22lbs off in 3 weeks :D. Feeling postive and started back at the gym last Friday - it was tough!! Went again this morning and plan to go a few times during the week, nothing too strenuous this first week but want to get moving again!
    Hope you all have a great week and best of luck to everyone weighing in...hope the lbs melt away. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fab Loss Lippy, well done. Keep up the good work.X

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Lippy. Great weight loss again. I started the day after you so we are in this one together. I started back at the gym last week too and really enjoyed it. I just think while I'm there I can feel the lbs dripping away. Good luck and keep up the hard work. You're doing great!

5. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done xx your doing so well

6. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done - that's fab
    Hope I can do as well as you by the 3 week mark

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.