Week 3 weigh in......I had bars.

simplylucy

Well I've completed week 3 and lost another 6lb. :D This makes my weight loss 17lb over the last 3 weeks.

I had bars this week and was quite worried because I've read so many reports about them slowing up your weight loss. I've been having 1 a day for the last 7 days.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't sensitive to the bars.

Just wanted to tell everyone because I read so many bad things about the bars, I wanted to prove that for some people it doesn't make a difference!

:talk017:
Wow that's a great loss for week 3 well done you! :) and good news about the bars too :)

Hope your losses continue well in future :)

That's great to know!!! And well done on your weight loss!

Bingbong

Fantastic... well done.

Fab weight loss......I love the bars, and like you are still getting really good results with having them. I was worried at first as I have the water flavourings everyday too (only 1 teaspoon) then tested after having them and I was still in ketosis. I don't have them every day but look forward to sitting down in the evening with a bar and cuppa tea when the kids are in bed. Keep the good work up.

Fantastic loss!! very well done.
Cxx

hey! great loss so far! :) keep it up ;)

Well I've completed week 3 and lost another 6lb. :D This makes my weight loss 17lb over the last 3 weeks.

I had bars this week and was quite worried because I've read so many reports about them slowing up your weight loss. I've been having 1 a day for the last 7 days.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't sensitive to the bars.

Just wanted to tell everyone because I read so many bad things about the bars, I wanted to prove that for some people it doesn't make a difference!

SimplyLucy well done and thank you for sharing this information. I hopefully start the bars next week. Which ones have you tried and what would you recommend?

Cracking loss hunni. I also have them everyday (sometimes 2, SShhh lol) I love peanut and cramberry. MMmmmmm

Keep up the good work.

Woofy X

Back