• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3 weigh in......I had bars.

Well I've completed week 3 and lost another 6lb. :D This makes my weight loss 17lb over the last 3 weeks.

I had bars this week and was quite worried because I've read so many reports about them slowing up your weight loss. I've been having 1 a day for the last 7 days.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't sensitive to the bars.

Just wanted to tell everyone because I read so many bad things about the bars, I wanted to prove that for some people it doesn't make a difference!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
:talk017:
Wow that's a great loss for week 3 well done you! :) and good news about the bars too :)

Hope your losses continue well in future :)

That's great to know!!! And well done on your weight loss!

Bingbong

Fab weight loss......I love the bars, and like you are still getting really good results with having them. I was worried at first as I have the water flavourings everyday too (only 1 teaspoon) then tested after having them and I was still in ketosis. I don't have them every day but look forward to sitting down in the evening with a bar and cuppa tea when the kids are in bed. Keep the good work up.

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
Fantastic loss!! very well done.
Cxx

hey! great loss so far! :) keep it up ;)

Well I've completed week 3 and lost another 6lb. :D This makes my weight loss 17lb over the last 3 weeks.

I had bars this week and was quite worried because I've read so many reports about them slowing up your weight loss. I've been having 1 a day for the last 7 days.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that isn't sensitive to the bars.

Just wanted to tell everyone because I read so many bad things about the bars, I wanted to prove that for some people it doesn't make a difference!

SimplyLucy well done and thank you for sharing this information. I hopefully start the bars next week. Which ones have you tried and what would you recommend?

woof

Alway see the love x
Cracking loss hunni. I also have them everyday (sometimes 2, SShhh lol) I love peanut and cramberry. MMmmmmm

Keep up the good work.

Woofy X