Week 3 weigh in tonight!

Piper

And not very hopeful. I've had a terrible week nibbling (and haven't been online much which hasn't helped)! Tuesday I had a meal out which I had planned in my head - and that wasn't a problem. Its one of two nights out I was allowing myself before Christmas. I actually felt like I *needed* the food because we'd been up since 6am and driven to Glasgow for two days shopping and were on our feet all day.

Anways, that was fine, but Friday/Sat/Sun I felt totally under the weather, had a bug thats going around here and I just couldn't face shakes, or anything really, but ended up nibbling on crap, as you do.

So fingers crossed I haven't put on!! I'm pretty sure I haven't but I doubt I've lost.

Have been good today though so back on a roll.

Lynne x

Whatever you've done Lynne - keep posting, drinking the water and don't give up! Fingers crossed for you that it's a loss .... let us know!

Good luck, let me know how it goes. We are virtually at the same stage - I have my week 3 weigh in on Thursday. I've lost 14lbs, with 40 to go.

Well done Snowy!!

I only lost 1lb tonight - but to be honest am delighted with that LOL Back in ketosis tonight though so hopefully of a good loss next week.

Lynne x

Hi Piper

I see you had a 1lb loss anyway. Welldone pretty good despite your weekend. Pleased for you. Hope you get back on track easily. Good Luck!

Dizzy x

Hi Piper
Well done for getting straight back on track, I say! :D

1lb loss is great and in the right direction!
You deserve a pat on the back, stick with it!

Back