Week 3 weigh in, Why do I look pregnant?

I am really surprised I lost 3lb this week because I had an anniversary dinner with my hubby on Saturday night (Low Carb) but a full meal. I am suited I have lost 20lb in 3 weeks, the thing is I look pregnant (I am not pregnant) I hope this goes down, going to the gym 3 times this week so hope that will help. Any tips to get rid of the Tummy bulge?

xx

Claire i hope you don't mind me asking but are you constipated? It might be a cause. After that i've no idea and not much help!

But on a happier note, well done on the 3lbs, its brilliant news, you're doing great :)

Take measurements, then you will see where the weight is coming off. It doesn't come off in any particular place first, tummy could be one of the last things to go!

I still look pregnant - had two huge babies (the youngest is nearly 15 years old though)...

If you work out how to flatten your tummy please, please share!

It will go down, it's only been 3 weeks, all of a sudden it will just go down after another week or two, I was a size 18 then all of a sudden I'm a size 14 and didn't even notice it that much, still looking in the mirror and seeing my fat self but it must show because everyone mentions it and I'm a smaller size. Maybe your just not noticing the change yet x

Thanks everyone for the advise, I have been having trouble with going to the toilet but I got some fibre clear yesterday when I went to get weighed so hopefully that will sort that out. I will just have to hang on in there and wait for my tummy to go down.
Well done everyone on your losses this week.

xx

Just lastnight I was looking at my belly in the bath, it's different ha! that's the only way I can explain it, it's not gone, it's still very much there but it has flattened and feels squishy? It is no longer the round sticky out stomach that felt quite solid to grab but now the jelly wibble wobble 'sorta getting flat' type haha! This made me giggle writing this I am crap at explaining but like the others have said you cant pick and chose where it comes off from it will go in time. x x x

Minnie you made me roar laughing :8855: i know exactly what you mean, my belly is very much still there but its softer and squidgier!

Hehe Minnie

My belly is all soft and squidgy too. Feels a bit foreign actually and oddly comforting. Try decipher that one ;) x x x

Ohhhh ladies I am glad I'm not alone! I can't stop touching it now I've noticed I must look like a right little weirdo but I'm glad to be part of the squidy squishy belly group :D x x x

Back