Week 3: Weigh In

Wow! You are doing so well - bet you never dreamt a month ago where you'd be today.

You're not kidding! A big boost to me has been that Mrs Lunar started at the same time as me, so we can give each other support when we need it.

My only 'regret' with CD as such is that I didn't do it sooner...

To everyone else - don't ya just hate how weight drops off men!
:D

32 lbs is amazing Jim. Well done to you fella. Going for my weigh in tonight and I know for a fact I have not lost that much. I am on SS+ which I have been having as the milk in my coffee. I have to admit that I have cheated a little this week as I have felt a bit lightheaded even after all the water. When I say cheated, its only been a slice or two of ham or a nibble of chicken or something nothing bad and certainly no takeaway or chocolate.

I think I might ask my cdc this week if SS is right for me as I dont think I can keep going with this if I feel lightheaded.

Had my first comments today from the mother in law saying what a difference she could see in me already. Everyone else either hasnt noticed or hasnt wanted to say anything. ( I dont suppose you do say anything to blokes losing weight do you, its just not a bloke thing to do)

32 lbs is amazing Jim. Well done to you fella. Going for my weigh in tonight and I know for a fact I have not lost that much. I am on SS+ which I have been having as the milk in my coffee. I have to admit that I have cheated a little this week as I have felt a bit lightheaded even after all the water. When I say cheated, its only been a slice or two of ham or a nibble of chicken or something nothing bad and certainly no takeaway or chocolate.

I think I might ask my cdc this week if SS is right for me as I dont think I can keep going with this if I feel lightheaded.

Are you exercising too? Maybe you're not getting enough calories to support it?

( I dont suppose you do say anything to blokes losing weight do you, its just not a bloke thing to do)

Yeah this is true lol

To be on 1000 and get those losses is amazing!! I mean, I know guys have a higher BMR and so get better losses, but still, amazing!!

I have been out on my bike a few times for a good thrash and have felt worse after that, I am nervous about upping the amount of calories that I am taking in as at the moment I do not feel hungry.

I guess I will see what the cdc has to say tonight.

Hi hun, just a quick question. I know men loss alot more than us girles :cry: but Id love to know how much Mrs.Lunar is losing. I hope you dont mind me asking hun. And how much is she hoping to loss? Tahxxx

Hi hun, just a quick question. I know men loss alot more than us girles :cry: but Id love to know how much Mrs.Lunar is losing. I hope you dont mind me asking hun. And how much is she hoping to loss? Tahxxx

20 lbs in that same three weeks. She doesn't really have a goal, just wants to lose plenty of weight and feel healthy. I guess she'll know in herself when she's got there.

Wow, your doing great! Well done! Bloody men ha ha! xxx

Yeah yeah, so you say!

Back