Week 3 Weigh In

LazeeLady

Hi all you loyal Lipotrimmers

Just thought I'd update quickly. Week 3 weigh in and have lost 3lbs. Not bad considering the horrendous week I've had! That's a full stone now in three weeks - I know it's not as much as some but, you know what, it's enough for me...

Am just off now to bath the little one :family2:and then I think it's a shower and a cold chocolate shake whilst I enjoy House that I've Sky+ed. That will be a treat enough for me. Will check in to see how you're all doing later.

Aiming to just be "overweight" by my birthday in four weeks. Spoke to the pharmacist and think I will re-feed the week before my long weekend away. Then there's six full weeks until the holiday in Portugal to really try to shift the rest of this unwanted wobble :)

Keep on suppin' in the free world xx

Well done Lazy on the 3lb loss this week.
Have a great week!!

Hey well done on the loss your doing great

Hi,
Well done on your weight loss, a stone off that's great. I have just finished bathing my 3 and by the way I love House, only watched last weeks episode last night, then I don't have too long to wait until Thursday, sad eh! Enjoy and best of luck this week.
Doirin

Congrats on the 3lbs. That's a great loss. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Well done on your 3 lbs off this week. Brilliant.

Well done Lazee on your loss, 1 stone in 3wks is fantastic going so keep up the great work x

well done on your loss.

lucky you - i love House but only watch on DVD box sets as i don't have Sky. hope new series is good!

Hi everyone

Thanks for your kind words and messages of encouragement. I'm feeling good today. Like I said - hoping to stay on the shakes 100% and get in 30 mins of exercise per day this week. Small but achieveable goals.

I think that's been my problem before - wanting things to happen too quickly and getting disheartened when they don't. I'm slowly coming to terms with that and realising that I need to sick with this for as long as it takes. It's not a race - or if it is, the only person in it is me.

Doirin and Elle-Em - House was great. Came to the series late and bought the box sets to catch up - now I'm hooked and can't miss an episode. I'm not much of a telly watcher so it's nice to have one guilty pleasure left!

Speak to you all soon xx

Back