Week 3 weigh in :)

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
:) I lost 3lbs this week which brings my total to 23lbs in 3 weeks!!! I cant believe I'm only 5lbs off losing 2 stone, makes me soooooo happy!!! :D

xtwinklex

Sole source started on 12 June
week 1 - 10lbs loss
week 2 - 10lbs loss
week 3 - 3lbs loss

excellent!! well done it just goes to show if you stick too the diet it DOES work, you do inspire me to be better.. I just wish I could keep the dedication up and stop nibbling, it makes it hard going, one step forward and two steps back instead of the leaps and bound that you have achieved. keep at it you deserve all the praise you can get.

Thanks for the replies :) I think I'm in the right place in my head to lose weight now. Like a lot of people on here, after trying numerous different diets, finding one which actually works and seeing the results week after week is such good inspiration! I do desperately want to nibble and drink alcohol but I force myself not to and its started to get slightly easier now.

xtwinklex

I forgot to mention the alcohol!! I never suffer hangovers, the next day I just have to eat if Ive been drinking, so that is a good reason for sticking to water, why does my mind think I am making myself suffer when I say no to the bad things? when the real treat is abstaining getting thinner and healthy

Wow Twinkle that is an excellent loss....23lbs in 3 weeks?? Wow truly amazing. Keep it up. You are going to get to goal in no time.

twinkle, brilliant. well done you! dont undo your hard work by having a drink. wow. welldone. fantastic weightloss!

Back