Extra Easy week 3 weigh in :)

lemonadelily

well i had my week 3 weigh in this morning, and have lost 2 lbs this week, must say i am gutted as have still stuck religiously to the plan, except hardly any syns, but i suppose its 6.5 in 3 weeks better off than on, i am trying not to be depressed about it so am going for a short walk to post some stuff while thinking about tea :)
i think i may have to start the excersize plan, but cant swim or gym :(

Well done, 2lbs is a fab loss :D Can I ask why you had "hardly any syns" though?

I'm sorry but if you're expecting lose more than 2 lb in a week then you're being unrealistic and setting yourself up to be continually disappointed. Because in reality 2lb is a huge amount of weight to lose in a week - it's very nearly a bag of sugar so go to the kitchen or the shop and pick up a bag to see what it feels like. That's how much weight you've lost this week!

ive hardly used any syns as i am fighting the urge of indulgence, if i dont have anything naughty i cant get carried away, i seem to have lost about 3 inches from my waist cos i am losing all my jeans and have no more belt holes on the one i have been using, i feel better and i know it will take time it just seems that cos i have been trying so hard and emmitted so much and been really ood 2 lbs doesnt seem that much, i suppose at least its fat gone and not water :)

i suppose i'm just annoyed cos others seem to have lost more and gone owt for meals and had drinks every night, there must be somewhere i am going wrong tho

I know it's hard but you need to stop comparing yourself to others.

Mind you, I felt the same as you at the start.

As other posters have said, your loss has been great.....a bag of sugar in a week!
My consultant once told me that she thinks people who lose slowly (like me I guess) really tone up as they lose. She may be talking rubbish or just trying to console me but I've kind of convinced myself that it's true and yes, I still feel a pang of jealousy when someone slimmer than me loses more than me in one week when I've done 100%. Or, when I try really hard and either only lose half a pound or stay the same. But looking back, I've realised that all those slower-than-slow weeks have been vital on getting closer to my target. I lose a bit, I consolidate (by that I mean staying the same - I can even put a positive spin on that!!) And since I accepted that really, when it comes down to it, anything lost and the even occasional sts is okay, I've got rid of alot of my feelings of impatience and envy.
As long as I never gain when doing SW 100%, I think that's great!

Good luck and Well done:party0048:

I have only lost 3.5 pounds in 3 weeks (had a gain last week) so you are doing very well, just keep going, I spent first 3 weeks comparingmyself to everyone else and it nearly drove me insane (not to mention nearly driving me to not so good food)! Go with your strengths, focus on you, and not others, otherwise you will go straight back into that cycle that you probably so desperately want to escape. well done xx

Well done on your loss so far! But i will say that 2lb a week loss is a good loss if you lose it to quickly you wont be able to keep it off! Try not to compare yourself to others everyone is diffrent and by continuing to do so will only set you up for a fall!!

Well done on you half a stone loss it really is a fantastic acheivement!

I totally get why you wouldn't want to use all your syns, I'm a binge eater, and it's taken me a long time to break the cycle, BUT using all your syns will help your weight loss hun :) I know that for myself, the more I *deny* myself, the more likely I will end up having the mother of all indulgences :rolleyes: I have 10 sysn a day, sometimes I go up to 15, sometimes I have about 6 or 7, but if I fancy say a curly wurly ( 6 syns ;) ) and I have enough available syns then I will have the curly wurly. I don't feel I've denied myself anything, and I feel *in control* of what I've eaten.
I really hope this doesn't come across as preachy, as its not my intention hun.
x

yeah, i have been fighting or rather losing the fight with food for so long its hard but my mind is changing, and i have accepted that its not gonna happen overnight, i have some of the what used to be wild life cadburys bars so i may treat myself later on freeze it and break into pieces :)

1-2lbs is the recommended weight loss - even by Slimming World - so you're at the top of that! And doing it regularly too is fab (people you will hear every week losing 2/3/4 will usually have a gain somewhere in a month so you'd be ahead of the game at the end of every month ;) ) plus don't forget that what you're losing is over 7 stone a year!!!!!!!!!

hiy i have been on extra easy and only lost 1.5 lb in 4 weeks so i am going to go on the other plan and see what happens. i have been to 3 aerobic s and a curcit training and maintained i am gutted and have just eat a packet of treacle toffee because i feel like giving up!!!

Back