week 3 weigh in!

davet9887

hi guys

just been for my week 3 weigh in.......8lbs gone :D

well chuffed with that! ive been training quite a lot this week so am more than happy with that! im now at 14st 6lbs :D from 16st 11lb :cry: 3 weeks ago! Im aiming to be under 14st for my next weigh in! wish me look :)

dave

amazing..the weights just falling off you!

h xx

Aww very well done Dave and lots of luck for next week x

hey dave well done on the loss hun!! :) ruddy fantastic losses you have had and in 3 weeks!! :eek::D

dont know how you exercise so much on this, i can just about take my dogs out twice a day, granted thats 2 hours!! :p;)

xox

Well done on the loss Dave, you're doing a fantastic job!

The weight's really dropping off. Good for you and keep up the good work!

Well done Dave best of luck for another fantastic week!!!

Thank you all for the lovely replies! another few weeks and il be on the re-feed :D

dont know how you exercise so much on this, i can just about take my dogs out twice a day, granted thats 2 hours!! :p;)

xox

i know it does get hard but im so deturmind to get back in the army, when i hit the 'wall' i just push myself that little bit more! Ive found cycling burns the most calories for me, sold my car a few weeks ago and now ride my bike to work everyday and 3nights a week i do 20-25miles on it! then the other nights i either go boxing or running usualy between 6-8 miles! It will all be worth it in the end! Thank you all again, it means a lot :)

Dave x

Whoooo fantastic work! Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time! x

That is fabulous! You determination to get back in the army is brilliant. Well done and good luck in your army plans x

Wow Dave your on a roll. Fantastic weight losses!!
xx

Very well done Dave. i see we have a similar mission at hand - codenamed LT lol. So I'll be tracking your progress.

TBH, I havent been to the gym since i started LT, just feel 10% weaker than usual. Is it just me? maybe I'll have to take the plunge - its stupid, I've an expensive club membership and just can't bring myself to use it.

Hey Dave- amazing! Absolutely spectacular losses- you're our hero!

Very well done Dave. i see we have a similar mission at hand - codenamed LT lol. So I'll be tracking your progress.

TBH, I havent been to the gym since i started LT, just feel 10% weaker than usual. Is it just me? maybe I'll have to take the plunge - its stupid, I've an expensive club membership and just can't bring myself to use it.

Hi, no i agree defo at least 10% down on energy, itl be because our bodies literally have nothing in them to work out ie carbs etc!
good luck taking the plunge :) x

Hey Dave- amazing! Absolutely spectacular losses- you're our hero!

Ha ha thank you :D and thank you all for the lovely messages! if any of you are bored at home heres a little video of my last boxing fight im the slighlty smaller 1 in the black t-shirt YouTube - Darren Wood VS Dave Thornley enjoy :) x

Hi Dave. Sorry, I missed this! What a fantastic loss in three weeks, you must be so proud of yourself. Just goes to show what a bit of motivation can do. The army should be falling over themselves to get anyone as committed as you are!
Lots of luck for next week :)

Back