Week 3 weigh in

Safcd1

Well. Only lost 1 1/2 lb this week as had a big day out yesterday at the Take That gig. Had a fab time so not hoeing to be too disheartened by low loss

On a positive though the minor loss did take my out of the 9 st bracket and into the 8 stone bracket so chuffed to bits about that xx:jelous:

well done only 5.5lb to go - most of that will be gone next week, keep up the good work.

BF

Eh. Why has my post Bern moved. I didn't mention food???

Which post was moved honey?

BF

Oh I see it marked as moved now!!!

BF

Hey good loss considering!!! WOW in the 8s well done you. Not long now until you reach your target! Btw how was the concert? xx

It was fab. Pet shop boys were excellent as well

Had a couple of drinks which gave me a headache today. I doubt I could manage a whole bottle of wine of wine anymore!!!

Worth the 5 month wait.

I'm off to London in 3 weeks to see The Killers in Hyde Park so hoping to be at target by then x

Brilliant ... can't wait to see them too! You will most def have reached your target by then and the Killers are fantastic and what a venue!! Are you going to become a maintainer when you reach your target? x

I'm hoping to. I'm a nightmare though. When I started sw at 12 st 4 in wanted to be 10 st. Once I got to that I wanted another half stone and so it goes
My husband said he didn't mind me doing this diet for a week or two but that I shouldn't lose more than half stone. When I changed my mind to a stone he started twisting his face. He is used to the diet now but said I have to stop at 8 1/2.
Would def want to be at or just below goal for my hols in 9 weeks.

Brilliant ... can't wait to see them too! You will most def have reached your target by then and the Killers are fantastic and what a venue!! Are you going to become a maintainer when you reach your target? x

Are you going to see Killers? Kaiser Chiefs are supporting them x

I think 8.7 is the right weight for you to aim to ... considering your height otherwise you will start to look too skinny and unattractive!! No I'm not off to see the Killers but would love to see them though! xx

You should treat yourself. Only £55 per person. Something to keep you motivated!!

What date is that weekend .... got a few do's to go too so might clash but would love to go if I can fit it in!! xx

Friday 24th June. It's day 1 of the hard rock calling festival.

I can't wait. It will be fab.

Thanks for that hun xx

Back