Week 3 Weigh in

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Fruitybabe, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well I was dreading this weigh in as had a takeaway mid week and not been eating properly. I went to the doctors yesterday I have a nasty ear infection and am now on 2 lots of antibiotics.
    Anyway back to weigh in..... I STS so not bad at least I didn't gain any weight I suppose. Lots of ready meals at the moment due to the ear infection so could have been worse.
    Hope your all doing ok, what would be your advice on weeklies don't seem to be using them so might try this week :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight watchers
    I actually use my 29 on food & don't measure my milk as I can't bear to be measuring my milk out & panicking to use it at a night or not avin enuff for a cup of tea. I just think those 49 weeklies will cover my milk that I use.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.