Week 3 weigh in

second week weigh in for me and I am 2lbs down. I am actually really happy with that, I know some people would be disappointed with "only 2lbs" but not me. This is my fifth attempt at a VLCD and no matter how hard it is at least you have a steady stream of losses. In the past I always thought "why am I torturing myself with practically starving myself when I could get the same results on a diet such as slimining world. But whenever I try those diets I am lucky if I can lose a 1lbs a week. Some weeks I would stay the same. It actually took me three months just to lose a stone with a conventional diet. So anyway sorry to waffle on, but yeah. VERY happy with my loss :D

I'm the same Midnight, I have PCOS so conventional diets such as SW just aren't efficient enough, I can do quite well on them but it takes forever! I have to admit I do actually love the SW plan and aim to rejoin as a maintenance programme once Im pretty much at my goal weight. I can sniff a mars bar and gain a pound haha! So I need someone to weigh me weekly to keep me in order when food is involved. Im fine weighing at home when doing TS as there's no food to distract me!

Well done so far you've done fab! x

I'm the same Midnight, I have PCOS so conventional diets such as SW just aren't efficient enough, I can do quite well on them but it takes forever! I have to admit I do actually love the SW plan and aim to rejoin as a maintenance programme once Im pretty much at my goal weight. I can sniff a mars bar and gain a pound haha! So I need someone to weigh me weekly to keep me in order when food is involved. Im fine weighing at home when doing TS as there's no food to distract me!

Well done so far you've done fab! x

Its soooo frustrating when you're doing everything by the book and you still dont lose. grrr. lol. At one time I thought I might have PCOS I started getting excess facial hair and odd hairs on my shoulders and stomach plus with my weight not shifting and painful periods I did wonder. I went to my Doctor who sent me for a scan of my ovaries , but the results came back as normal so he didn't persue it any further. :confused: Oh well I guess I am just doomed to have slow weight losses. I haven't actually thought about maintanence yet, it will be a miracle if I can get to goal. lol If I can get a four stone loss under my belt then I'll probably start looking into it then.

By the way you're doing great on the weight loss front yourself. :D

Last edited:
congratulations on your 4lb loss thats great at this stage ur water weight is gone so thats just pure fat your burning now thats fantastic onwards and downwards good luck for week 4 weight in xx

Back