Week 3 weigh in

BIG well done to you! Thats excellent.

Your well on your way to your first mini goal.

So how you feeling 3 weeks in?

P x

I feel great, have managed to build up to 8 minute stints on my cross trainer. 2 weeks ago i struggled with 1.5.
getting used to the packs and what I can do with them. I am quite enjoying them actually.

Feeling really confident about getting through the Christmas season. Spoke to my mum this morning (she lives 500 miles away so don't see her often), we are going there for a week after Christmas and wanted to get her support and to warn her that I wouldn't be eating LOL. She is 100% behind me as is DH (and the rest of my family for that matter) so I should get through it OK, and lose weight, which will be a first. I usually put on half a stone over the 2 week binge fest.
I have it planned and I can do it. Which isn't how I was thinking last week, I was in a bit of a panic about it really.

I can also see in the mirror the weight is coming off, especially on my face which is a huge boost for me.

So all in all I am doing pretty good, thank you for asking :)

Ali,

It makes me feel great to read your words above. Im glad you are feeling great and yes I know what you mean about your face. I looked like a ballon before I started. Luckly I have never had a double chin. However, just before starting I was starting to get one. Now 8lbs off I have my chin back and that makes me feel great.

Im the same about xmas - my mum knows and I have said to her that I will be trying very hard to stick to this. In my mind - if im honest I think that I will eat a small meal on xmas day and maybe boxing. But I have thought long and hard about what I eat (if i do) and have decided that I would have a bit of meat (turkey/gammon etc.) and a few veg. Nothing else and I might have a bit of cheese for dessert. I've also thought hard about my drinking and I will have a vodka with soda water (boozing is more my issue at xmas then food). I am not going to let xmas ruin all my hard work but if I do slip up for a day or 2 it will be sensible choices. Im hoping nearer the time I will be able to say im going to stick 100% but at the moment a week and a half in im not confident enough to say i wont. But I know 100% I wont do what I usually do.. which is abuse myself and my body with food. Because thats exactly what it is.........

P x

i was thinking exactly the same last week, I was going to have some turkey and veg and maybe 1 spoon of pudding, but now I have totally turned around and know that I can go without. You may change your mind when you get there but if you don't then that is fine, as long as you control what you are doing. we all have our own way of dealing with ourselves.

I hope I have a turn around. Im so glad that im not saying oh at xmas you can pig out. I feel more in control already.

Well done Ali x

Huge congratualtions to Ali and Christovee!
Its the best feeling in the world isn't it - I swear at the beginning of the programme I spent so much time looking in the mirror because the weight comes off so fast you can see a change in your body almost every day!
Enjoy it !
Laura

:wow: Chris that is massive! Well done you. you will get to goal in no time at this rate. You must feel so good.

I spoke to my LLC about wanting to lose 2st by Christmas (well 28/12 when I go to my mums) and she told me to up it to 2.5 as she thought that was too easy, so I have. I worked out I would have to do 3lb a week with 2 at 4lb, so I have a reasonable goal to focus on. The weeks can't go quick enough for me.

Having smashed my first goal I've decided to make my second one slightly more difficult: To lose 3 1/2 stone by Christmas. This means I need to ditch another 19lbs in five weeks which is about 4lbs a week. While my weight losses so far have been much higher than that I expect them to reduce a bit now. However, should I be nearing that too quickly I will make it tougher again.

Yay us. I'm so excited.

All,

reading you guys above is giving me a boost! I dont feel like im losing (but thats silly cos i am) but I have never felt like this on a diet either. i have had a terrible afternoon and made a really big choice that has had me in tears. Anyway I came home and had a shake. I would normally eat and eat.
So thats great you this site gives me great motivation.
Px

Back