Week 3 weigh in

saraswati

Well lost 5lb this week so thats 21lb in 3 weeks clothing getting looser, but am having health problem. Had my TOTM for 3 weeks now :confused: Doctor started me on iron tablets also...

That's a great loss, well done :D sorry you are feeling poorly :sigh: my hubby used to call it "time of the week" instead of the month lol, so I know how you feel ;)

Well done Sara that is amazing!!!! Can't believe you have your TOTM for 3 weeks!!!! Is that normal for you? Or is it down to LT? Hope you feel better soon x

Well done fab loss after 3 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou so much for all your kind words and encouragement. In response to your question littleflower has been the norm for me for 3 months now, but being on diet was first time my iron levels where low. Although its Saturday the 31st and its now finnished yipeeee

Well done sara great loss :)

great loss hun, know how u feel with time of the week - ;( crap isnt it. hopefully the iron will sort u out x x

Thanks Helen and Daisy xx Had a horrible day today my mood been so low been crying all day and unfortunatly i have been eating food for comfort so horrible day all round

Aw Sara hope your feeling better soon!!! Bloody mood swings!!! I'm glad your totm is away!!! Jesus that would be torture! You're doing amazing.....just think if the hard work and effort you've put in! Big hugs x

Well done Sara for sticking with it when it must have been so difficult having totm for so long. And the weight is going! Good luck luv x

Thanks so much for all your words of encouragement but this last week i have failed immensly so i have made a descision that i am not going for my 4th weigh in tomorrow. I am going back to 100% tfr tomorrow , i think it was just a highlight to my being so ill etc.. so i sought comfort in food. Not proud of myself but such si life.

It happens so ignore it, dig in and move on. Picking ourselves up from the setbacks is all part of the journey. I hope you are feeling better now too.

Aw Sara....you've been doing so well! 4 weeks is a long time and with you feeling rubbish you have really done well! Just try to put it behind you and get well! Big hugs x

Thanks so much for all your understanding and kindness xxx

We have all found week 4 hard luv...honestly i didnt want to go to weigh in. I had been 100% but didnt feel gud! Come on week 5!

Great loss Sara! Well done, keep at it. You're doing so well chick x

Thankyou hun xxx

Back