Week 3 weigh in

kellmo

Gold Member
Yeyyy!!! I lost 4lb meaning a 13lb loss in 3 weeks.

My CDC said I should maybe move up to 810 or at least SS+ as I've been feeling hungry (actual hunger, not greed!) she thought I may be expending more calories as I'm consuming.

I'm not ready to move to 810 yet, no way. But what about SS+? She said its sometimes the kick that some bodies need to lose weight???

Help and advice appreciated as usual guys x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

kellmo said:
Yeyyy!!! I lost 4lb meaning a 13lb loss in 3 weeks.

My CDC said I should maybe move up to 810 or at least SS+ as I've been feeling hungry (actual hunger, not greed!) she thought I may be expending more calories as I'm consuming.

I'm not ready to move to 810 yet, no way. But what about SS+? She said its sometimes the kick that some bodies need to lose weight???

Help and advice appreciated as usual guys x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Stay on ss..... You really need more than 4 weeks to train your brain for smaller portions....

If you can try a few more weeks on ss....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Stay on ss..... You really need more than 4 weeks to train your brain for smaller portions....

If you can try a few more weeks on ss....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks.

I've had the odd bit of chicken when I've been feeling hungry but aside from that nothing else x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

I started at 13,12. I'm now 12,13. I want to get down to at least 10 stone. So about 3 more stones to shift.

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Back