WEEK 3 WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my 3rd weigh in today, not too bad 3lb. Thats 20lb in 3 week:D

Thanks Phil3822

Thanks Jackie, whens your weigh in?
Good luck with it, I'm pleased, but next week my weigh in is in the evening and my CDC told me that you weigh 4lb heavier in the evening, as you have been drinking all day, I hope this dose'nt put me off. I am used to being weighed first thing in the morning x

Thanks Jackie, whens your weigh in?
Good luck with it, I'm pleased, but next week my weigh in is in the evening and my CDC told me that you weigh 4lb heavier in the evening, as you have been drinking all day, I hope this dose'nt put me off. I am used to being weighed first thing in the morning x
My weigh in is first thing tomorrow morning so nothing will pass my lips until after 9 o'clock!!
Thats going to be difficult weighing in later in the day... Really you are not going to get a true picture of what you have lost are you??
Congrats for today anyway x

Well done Carol thats a great weight loss. You may not have as good a loss as you would normally next week (although maybe you will) but just imagine what the scales will say the following week when you are back to being weighed in the morning. You will need to focus on the bigger picture - the 2 week plan I think.

Jackie good luck for your weigh in tomoro

The weekend is a thing of the past for another 4 days :D :D

Well done :) Keep it up xx

Well done... 20lbs in 3 weeks is fab. Im a ex CD'er now doing SW and am back for 3 weeks for my holiday on 24th so its good to be reminded about what can be achieved in 3 weeks. Encouraging :)

Back