week 3 weigh-in

curlylow

hi everyone

This is the first time i've posted my weigh-in, this week is a whopping 7lb loss, making me "overweight" and no longer "obese" woo-oo-hoooo-ooh-whoopiiiii!!!!

so far on lipotrim I have lost 17lbs in 3 weeks.

Thanks for all your support, your support is vital :D

Nice 1 Lacey great job x

From one Lacey to another......WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Lacey xx :)

Well done Lacey thats fab!! Keep it up x

well done, another step closer to target, it'll not take you long.
x

Congrats on the weight loss Lacey. Thats fantastic, one thing i struggled with last time was some weeks I would lose a lot of weight 6 - 10lbs and then I hit a patch of about 3 weeks where my loss was only 3 -4lbs which got me very disheartened.

Hopefully you will continue losing at the rate you are but if it does drop some weeks do not lose heart because it will climb back up again. You have to look at the trends in weight loss some weeks you lose inches more than lbs and others you will lose lbs rather than inches. My pharmacist told me to measure myself weekly as well and when my weight loss wasn't great I could still see the inches going. Last time I lost 12" from my waist and 10" from my chest. I know look in proportion again with my chest being bigger than my stomach.

Keep up the good work and remember its not just the weekly loss you should focus on it is the bigger picture.

You have to look at the trends in weight loss some weeks you lose inches more than lbs and others you will lose lbs rather than inches.

Thanks Shornie its so easy to forget about the inches and as u say to become disheartened. Just hope I wont become as addicted to my tape as I am to me scales!!

Lacey That's amazing weightloss, well done girl!! U should so thrilled and u should be :):) Motivation for everybody I think xx

Back