Week 3 weigh in

TJG

Hi everyone

hope you are all being good, I weighed in this morning and lost 1 pound but i'm ok with this as had a large loss the week before

week 1 -12lbs:eek:
week 2 - 9lbs:D
week 3 - 1lbs:)

TJG xxxxxxx

That takes you to 22lbs in 3 weeks which is bloody amazing lol. I'm highly jealous ;) Well done! Glad to hear your positive too despite the 1lb..its still a whole big fat pound gone hehe xx

We have a similar height and start weight so it will be interesting to see how you get on. Im on week 3 too and get weighed on sat. I only lost 1lb last week and I was pretty gutted as most people lose more than that on their second week. Hopefully this week ill see a difference though.

Well done, you are doing really well!!

well done is better off then on :):talk017:

I love your attitude, that's the spirit. Stick with it and I bet you get a bigger loss next week. 1lb of pure fat gone, the rest will follow soon enough.

Fantastic overall result! The 1lb thing can be a pain - well done for not letting it get you down! x

You have done brilliantly in those 3 weeks. Chin up :D

Just keep on keeping on and the results will be ever more fantastic! Well done, you!

Hi everyone

hope you are all being good, I weighed in this morning and lost 1 pound but i'm ok with this as had a large loss the week before

week 1 -12lbs:eek:
week 2 - 9lbs:D
week 3 - 1lbs:)

TJG xxxxxxx

Great attitude well done huge losses ;)

I'm well pleased with the results, it certainly beats one off, one on, and a maintain after 3 weeks at weight watchers and slimming world, I have had results in the past with them but its too slow!!

your posts are helping me to stay positive and i'm hoping for 3+ this week so i'll see how i get on

annabanana good look at your next weigh in you will get results x

everyone stay good

TJG XXXXXX

OMG!! 22 pounds in 3 weeks... thats fantastic!! i just want to fast forward a few weeks and be thinner!! lol:)

WELL DONE!

Back