Week 3 weigh in

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Happy to report a 2lb loss this week, so since starting on SF 3 weeks ago thats 8lb. Am most pleased with that. I need another 2lb for my initial goal I set myself, then I will try on my dress that was a little too tight and see how I feel from there.

I have had at least one day off a week (but not wildly so) and I have 1500 calories aday - while this is working I will stick with it and make chnages as my body dictates.

Hope you are all doing well?

Am having my hair done tomorrow and going shopping with my mum who is looking for a formal dress - looking forward to it.

x

Well done pinkyfluff that is brilliant, and especially as you are eating a comfortable 1500 a day. I bet your dress will look fab:D

Mel x

Wow Well Done! i'm just curious were exercising as well with that? i'm new to this so i'm just asking around to see effective slim fast is.

Thanks.

Exercise I do as little as possible! I have a fairly active job where I am on my feet all day, but as its in a school I am on half term this week. When at school we have a lady who does exercise classes twice a week, one is more keep fit and the other is dance based, I do try and join in with at least one a week (finances allowing!) Other than that its the usual stuff, I will walk or take my bike if its a journey I can do without my car (sometimes I even ride my bike for fun!) taking the stairs instead of the escalators and just generally moving with a little more pace than perhaps usual.

I do not let my "diet" get in the way of my social life. If we go to a BBQ I will perhaps forego my snacks that day and eat plenty then. Today we are shopping at the designer outlet so there is a chance I will end up in macdonalds with my son - BUT I will choose a happy meal, eat thoughtfully, enjoy it and then have my shake later for tea. When we go out in the evening I will drive and stick to diet cokes, I don't need a drink to have fun!!!

Other than that, bubbles, don't let it rule your life. Work SF into your day as it suits. Often when busy at work I might not have my breakfast shake til mid morning as I sometimes perfer fruit first thing. I am a firm believer in listening to my body, is it really hungry or does it need a drink. When I REALLY fancy something I will have some, otherwise I will feel deprived, go off the rails, binge then feel bad.

Sorry to have waffled but I just wanted to share what is working for me.

I will report on whether the dress fits and when the event gets here I will post a pic if I can work it out!

x

Back