week 3 weighin

blondie77

1.5 lbs!! whats that about..... id loose that eating mc donalds:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

arrrrr poor you. I know how u feel hun. Its not right is it? We're putting all this effort in... for a measlie 1.5lb!!! (still a loss though remember).

Don't worry though. Next week will be better. I'm not sure how the weight loss can very so much when we are eating the same thing everyday. Doesn't make sense does it?

But next week will be better. I know it. Just keep looking forward to next week's weigh in. okay?

:)

nextweek is my last. goin to try weight watchers then. this doesnt seem to be worth the stress!! i even excerised this week and i have never cheated... is it possible for the weight loss to increase again nxt week?

Our bodies are funny old things aint they?! I have seen me go on the scales one day then go on the next and be up in weight and thats without cheating as well! You could be retaining fluid, did you up your water intake while exercising? Time of month due?

Still you have lost 13.5lbs in 3 weeks, not sure about you, btu I dont think i could have done that with another diet? Do you have weight to lose til target? People tend to lose different amounts depending on what they arry and if you were close to ideal weight it may be that?

nextweek is my last. goin to try weight watchers then. this doesnt seem to be worth the stress!! i even excerised this week and i have never cheated... is it possible for the weight loss to increase again nxt week?

I think your weight loss will defo increase next week, dont forget lipotrim do say 1 stone a month. Alot of people lose more than a stone a month.

Trust me, stick with it and see what the scales say next week. :)

I agree with what pineapple just said - I think water intake has a lot to do with what the scales say... not enough water and your body will hold on to it.

I think we have good and bad weeks. Next week will be a good week :)

ok goin to try n up my water intake also its nearly totm. ideal weight is about 10 stone. was doin lipotrim as a kick start to that. dont think i could do longer on lipotrim than a month so was thinkin of goin to weigh watchers after that?? good idea or not~??

Well there is your answer, time of mnth due! I can carry at least 5lbs the week before am even due! So 10 st us your target, what dod you weigh now? Its looks as tho you are nearly there on your ticker and so I'd say that it was slower this week becasue you are losing the last bitty of weight! Remember the fat doesnt want to leave us we have to force!!

think i weigh 11 stone 9 now.. n think ni have only 1 pound to go n i have lost a stone. y does lipotrim have to be so hard hahahah. woould be happy if i got to ten stone 7lbs

I know how is is to wish away the week until weigh in and then hope for at least 10lbs off each wee - I used to think like that,I used to think if am not eating then it should drop off faster, but I dont think we can truly lose it fast enough can we, we are never happy and always want more. I'd like to go to my bed tonight and wake up a size 12 tomorrow but I know its all about hard work. If it was easy then no one would be over weight and word the DIET would never come out my mouth! Lipotrim is by far the fasted diet I have ever tried and I know when i get to goal, I'll look back and be proud of what I have managed to do as lets face it its no picnic! It reguires a load of hard work and determination.

I bet if you walked about with the 1.5lbs of fat in a bag you have lost you would notice it and be glad to put it down down for a rest! So just be proud of what you have lost and look forward to your weigh in next week when it will be higher.
x

very true....

i wish i lost weight like a man!! my dad is doin it too he got weighed today lost a total of 27lbs in 3 weeks

You'll prob have a big loss next week. See how you feel then. If you do go on Weight watchers, you weekly loss would only be about 1 to 2lbs. On lipotrim that loss is rare! (apart from now obviously!)

I lost a 1lb last week, but that was becuase of my totm. So i too hope for a better loss this week.

Back