Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 3 Weight In - Good and Bad news

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by lavida_loca, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good news is that the weight loss is in the right direction, 6lbs. My target was 10lbs but i've had a full week at uni and so had minimal excercise.

Slightly bad news, is that i am starting refeed this week. Got a few important events coming up in 1-2 weeks and so want to be able to eat. Not that i dont have the will or cant handle the sight of food, just that it only comes once a year, plus all of family is going to be their.

I am half way to my target, hopefully in 2 weeks time ill restart. Thanks for the support LOCA.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Well done, that's a terrific 3rd week loss - you've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks, which is amazing!!

Don't worry about refeed - do it properly, enjoy your family celebrations but try and stick to high protein, low carb / low fat foods as much as possible and hopefully you'll manage to maintain. Then we'll see you back here in TFR in a fortnight!

4. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey thanks, im not going to venture to far out on food ranges to be honest, im going to stick to one shake in the morning and chicken+salad in the evening, which i think i'm meant to eat on day one.

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on the loss lavida.... Enjoy your food, and we will see you back here soon x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.