Week 3 Weight In - Good and Bad news

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by lavida_loca, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good news is that the weight loss is in the right direction, 6lbs. My target was 10lbs but i've had a full week at uni and so had minimal excercise.

Slightly bad news, is that i am starting refeed this week. Got a few important events coming up in 1-2 weeks and so want to be able to eat. Not that i dont have the will or cant handle the sight of food, just that it only comes once a year, plus all of family is going to be their.

I am half way to my target, hopefully in 2 weeks time ill restart. Thanks for the support LOCA.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Well done, that's a terrific 3rd week loss - you've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks, which is amazing!!

Don't worry about refeed - do it properly, enjoy your family celebrations but try and stick to high protein, low carb / low fat foods as much as possible and hopefully you'll manage to maintain. Then we'll see you back here in TFR in a fortnight!

4. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey thanks, im not going to venture to far out on food ranges to be honest, im going to stick to one shake in the morning and chicken+salad in the evening, which i think i'm meant to eat on day one.

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on the loss lavida.... Enjoy your food, and we will see you back here soon x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.