1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

week 3 weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cherish, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Cherish

Cherish Full Member

Hey everybody!!!!

Hope you are all well. I know I haven't posted much in the past 2 weeks but I've been quite ill.

During those 2 weeks I wasn't really able to stick to the diet. However, today I went to Group meeting and I still managed to lose 1lb, which is not much but it's still better than putting on 1lb!!

Anyway ladies/gents,take care and good luck for the rest of the week!!!!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Slimming World
    Hiya Cherish, sorry to hear you haven't been well! Welcome back and well done on losing your 1lb - as you say better 1lb off than staying the same or gaining.

Have a good week
  4. Cherish

Cherish Full Member

Hey SammyMac!!!

Thanks a lot, I see you are very close to achieving your goal. Keep up the good work and have a nice week.
  5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Well done! A pound off is better than no pound at all, it's all contributing to your goal. Good luck with the next week :)
  6. rolo

rolo Full Member

Well done, it's better than gaining. I lost a pound last week and thought "is that it" but then reminded myself what a pound of lard looks like and that is what I have shifted.

Roz x
  7. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Youve done brill to still lose while you were not well. Back on track 100% now and the lbs will drop away.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.