Week 3 WI but...

wannabslim

Gold Member
I have lost less than a lb this week :cry:

I did eat a teeny bit on Friday but it didnt kick me out of ketosis and even up til Friday I hadn't lost anything. I thought the first few weeks on this diet most people saw a bigger loss than normal.... not a smaller one?!

Help, I need motivation and advice!! I've been so good but losing only 1lb..!!!! I could do that on SW! Why carry on? :break_diet:

A very depressed WBS xx

r u making sure your drinking your water ????

Apparantly week 3 is famous for small losses, but week 4 it gets better- so don't despair!!

Think about the bigger picture, you have lost a stone and 3 pounds in just 3 weeks- what other diet would give you those results so fast??!!

Stick with it, and I bet you'll be happy again next week:)

r u making sure your drinking your water ????

I'm doing my best- and I drink LOADS at weekends. The week isn't so easy as I have pretty much back to back lectures, but I do take in bottles of water and drink whenever I can...

It's just so disheartening when you don't see any movement on the scales. Ho hum...

Well done you! Keep going, Just think a lb off is better than a lb on! And is it TOTM? That can make the scales stop loving you! x

Hey,

Yeah I guess ur right- nope not TOTM, had that week 1- and still managed to lose 10lb. Having said that I'm on the pill and my cycle runs to the hour- I know it exactly, but now its all over the place and I'm not loving it. Hoping it will sort itself out, but could that affect my weightloss?

x

oh hun im feelin that way to but i ate and ate and ate all weekend, although it was mostly helathy i still ate iom out of ketosis and have gained 5lbs, so im stressed too, keep going your doing fab x x x

To be honest, since starting the diet TOTM has been all over the place, and yes that will make you retain water. So you will still burn off fat but water retention stops the scales from saying so. Just keep your chin up, drink lots of water, and more water and to be safe even more water! Just try and stick to SSing 100%, you may have fallen off the wagon, but get back on, draw a line under it and carry on. You are doing well girl, keep going x x x

everyone says week 3 is rubbish for losses but week 4 is much much better. hag on in there!!

A loss is a loss. You know what you have to do to loose what you want - and you know this diet works! Keep at it girl!

Well done on this weeks loss!

A xx

dont get disheartened see what this next week brings you'.ve come to far to give up now.
have you measured yourself you may have lost inches!!!

Your doing fab, dont let this small glitch on those damn scales upset things. Bet you have a great loss next week. Sarahxx.

Don't give up, like everyone else as said next week might be a fab loss.

Thanks so much for your words of support guys. I have decided this requires a big dose of positive mental attitude and i just need to stick with it.

My bf (who I haven't seen since Thursday), stayed over last night and as I was changing he asked me to turn around. I asked why and he said- just do it. So I reluctantly did, and asked him why again, and he said- "you have shrunk, your hips and waist are definitely smaller, you look like you have an hourglass figure now!" Well, what more encouragement do I need than that? And you know what- I think he's right, altho I haven't seen any real change on the scales this week, I do seem to have shrunk. So I will keep going...

Oh yes, btw we went shopping this afternoon and went into peacocks. There was this really pretty top in a size 10-12, and it didnt look that small so I thought, I'll buy it and if it doesnt fit now, it will soon. I got home, tried it on, and lo and behold its a perfect fit!! I think peacocks might have bigger sizes than normal as I haven't worn a 10-12 for a good 3-4 years!!! But still, I feel darn good in it!!

xx

Back