Week 3 WI..........

sarahlasvegas

:D had to bring in forward to Monday from Tuesday as im REALLY struggling with the weekends, and i think knowing i just need to get to Monday night will make it easier.

After the disapointment last week got to be honest its been a rubbish week and came very very close to chucking it all in. But ive stuck it, 100%.

Ive ditched the chicken stock i was using as salt content far too high, so chicken is now plain, and im measuring it too.

I had one day when i had to have an extra shake, but tbh better that than blowing it with something else. Im also having about 3 cans of coke zero a day - tbh i know its rubbish but i need it to get me through the day.....i hope to try and phase it out after a few more weeks

Wow im rambling...... i lost in SIX days..... 4.2pounds! wooo hooooo

Very happy - it is worth it, and i will keep cracking on :)

Well done thats a really good, loss and you have to do whatever suits you on the diet if you cant do without certain things then so be it, its working and thats all that matters, everone is different, keep it up should should be proud of yourself getting through a tough couple of days,

Thats brilliant, well done!

Just wanted to add that I only drink diet coke as I know I won't be able to drink the plain water or even water with the flavourings in. I also occasionally have oxo cubes as 'soup'. I know they're not in the guidelines, but it works for me :)

Back