Week 3 WI

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hi lovely people,

I got weighed yesterday morning and lost another 7lbs, so things going well. Hopefully I'll even out soon because I would like to lose a steady 4lbs a week as I don't like losing too fast makes the toning too difficult!

I couldn't get online yesterday as I had an emergency at my house and have to move out for a few days while it is sorted :(

So I have been running around like a headless chicken trying to find a mini break for a few days while the work is being completed. It's just my poopy luck for this to happen on a bank holiday weekend! I eventually found somewhere suitable late this afternoon so I'm off on me jollies tomorrow morning for a few days.

I love love love to read this forum and I'm gutted that I haven't been able to get logged on and read all your posts. I'll be thinking of you all while I'm away and hope all your weigh ins are fantastic and what you want

Miss you :cry: X

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!

Over 2 stone in 3 weeks?!?!?! You're my HERO!!! That is unbelievable! You go gurrrrrrrrrl!

I bet you're really starting to see/feel the difference now? Have you got a long way to go?

Sorry to hear you're having a house 'emergency'...that doesn't sound too good :-( At least you're getting a weekend away though- that's got to be good.

Yes missy...I'd noticed you hadn't been on and was missing your sharp and hilarious comments! Get back ASAP!

Have a good weekend and a MASSIVE well done for this week- inspirational!

xxxx

hey hun x
i'm gobsmacked!! you've lost loads.bet your pleased x
been a fab day for good losses.hope i get a good one tomorrow.
awww hope ya house gets sorted asap.so disruptive for you all x
have a good break away x good luck this week x

Ahem Lady Luce! You're my freaking hero! 17lb in one week! You're a LT Goddess! *bows and worships* I'm am so pleased with your weigh in, no one deserves it more than you sweetie X

Well the emergency, roooooooar. Ceiling fell in on a landing, disaster BUT that's not all....oh not with my luck it wouldn't be! All this black sh*t was everywhere, no one could figure out what it was...hmmm they all said as they sniffed it and examined it....the head builder man walks in takes one look....BACK AWAY EVERYONE! It's asbestos...Great eh...now my house is like the ending of the movie ET all plastic tunneled up with men in space suits everywhere. I run but was able to grab my shakes and blender haha. I didn't care about anything else! Nevermind the killer asbestos at least I've got my priorities straight and grabbed the LT supplies!

Yeah, clothes are hanging a bit. I tend to buy smaller to make myself feel skinny, so in a way they're fitting better. Dimples back, found a bit of a neck, feet not so fat and baby like, that's about it.

Thank you Luce for your kind and lovely comments and I'll miss all of you.

Waaaah :cry:

Hi Betsy,
very well done for your weight loss this week, best of luck next week.
Sorry to hear about your home, that's nasty but at least found now so can be sorted. Have a good weekend.
Doirin

Thank you Tafflass!

You'll have a brilliant loss. I can feel it in my water and this week is a good week for lovely people on LT!

I have an iphone and it has internet on it. If I can get a signal where I'm going I'll pop on and see what you got. I'm going to the ahole of nowhere though and have been told signals are not good.

You've got what I want (typical) the steady 4lbs losses. To me that's the perfect way to lose weight.

X

Thank you Doirin!

Yeah I am very lucky as a less experienced builder might not have known what it was and would have disposed of it incorrectly, and not cleared up properly. So in a way I'm thankful as it will be all sorted out and lovely for me coming back.

X

What fab losses you are having!! Hope it makes up for at least some of the rubbish disruption (asbestos?! maybe was good it was found!!)

Super loss again, you are losing so brilliantly.

In about a week or two it will calm down and hopefully give you time to tone up.

hey betsy.. what a fantastic weight loss you must be well pleased with yourself... hope you enjoy your mini break (whatever the circumstances).. good luck 4 next week xxxx

Thank you so much lovely ladies! You make this so easy for me as I know you'll always be there if I ever need you, and that helps so much!

Elle-Emm, thank you. It sure does! I am thankful the ceiling fell in (strange thing to say!) as if it hadn't it would never have been found.

Jesi, thank you. Yeah, it should calm down next week. Makes me sound ungrateful for my losses but I'm not. I had a feeling I would loss bigger at the start. When I lost before I lost big at first then a couple of pound a week and found it easy to tone.

Claire, thank you. I'll have a great time when away. I'll make sure of it! I'm in need of a break, just didn't want to take one this way!

Debz, thank you very much! I'll miss here while I'm away as I've been told there's not a good signal, so no net access :(

Haha!

I don't mean to laugh at your ceiling misery- but the image of the asbestos falling around you as you run, Die Hard style, for your Lipotrim shakes, is highly amusing Ms Betsy!

What a blinking nuisance for you though- rather alarming too I imagine. Were any of the inspectory type builders tasty tho?! (Every cloud and all that!) It reminds me of the time when I was a student and my friend and I set the kitchen alight. Our first thought (after the initial panic) was that firemen would come! SO bad!

Anyway- take care and I hope they fix your roof and rid it of the poison death dust before you get back from the weekend.

Luce xx

Wow Betsy, what a day you've had!!!! Well done on another fantastic loss, that is amazing! Sorry to hear about your ceiling but thank goodness the builder recognised the asbestos!!!!! I hope the insurers cough up for all the repairs and they don't take too long!!!! Lol to you grabbing your shakes on the way out!!!!

x

Hahaha! ahem! Cheeky! I'm more Demi Moore than Bruce Willis :O :D

I didn't look at the builders, I'm happily married! Haha! Who am I trying to kid! I can still look! Yeah one was South African, tall, tanned, muscular, blonde, when he spoke I had to leave the room as I swear I blushed (love that accent)

Thank you Luce, I think I'll hit the hay as I'm up at 5:30. Have yet to pack!

Love to everyone, and I'll miss you all

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

X

Thank you so much CuddlyFairy! It never rains but it pours with me and I'm sure while being on the forums I'll have plenty more disasters! Thankfully it has been found and I know a mate of a mate of a mate who has given me a great price to have everything fixed. Insurers are pooheads, they always want the monthly direct debits but never want to cough up if something happens. Anytime I've dealt with them they've tried to make me feel guilty when I've done nowt!

Thanks again Cuddlyfairy and good luck for you next weigh in.

X

Don't let the bu**ers get you down or make you feel guilty, you didn't put the asbestos there!!!!!! They really are the pits aren't they!!! Any excuse to get out of coughing up!!!!!!

Thank you for the good luck, not sure when I will have an official WI, maybe Friday, though I'm due to be weighed on Thursday at the hospital so I'll have a better idea of how much I weigh. Damn my cr*ppy scales!

x

Well done on your loss! That's amazing! I'm sure it will even out, it's still early days.

Hope you get everything sorted with the house & have a great weeked!

Hannah

hi well done on weight loss, thats brillant,
sorry to hear about your house, hopefully you will enjoy few days break take your mind off things,
have a good weekend

Back