Week 3 WI

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hey Peeps,

Just back from the 'mist, and I've lost 5lb. Im pleased with this, as its almost a stone in 3 weeks.:D

Thanks to some advice on here, Ive cut back my water intake to 3litres instead of 5, and Ive stopped using fibreclear, and take sennokot as needed.

Hope you're all well. xx

well done hun,thats a great loss x
so some of us do actually know what we're on about lolx

Hey that's brilliant!

Well done you
xx

I have been reading your progress for a while and I remember seeing you were unhappy and struggling.

To see your post now and to clearly observe that you have got through the rough patch and have now become comfortable is great.
Your loses are great well done hun. You have officially come to the stage where you will now feel and see the differece.
xx

hurrah - very good loss indeed!

i bought my first lot of senokot this week too, just in case... pays to be prepared i think! wasn't impressed with fibreclear.

well done, great loss :D

NICE ONE! Good for you for sticking it out and you have been rewarded for it now! Really happy for you!! :)

Wow well done Emma, bet you're pleased as punch x

Well done emma - thats a brilliant loss! I admire your determination on sticking through and with being a chef too - it cant be easy, your doing fantastic - keep up the good work :D x

Back