Week 3 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debz32, 9 September 2006 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi everyone - hope you are all having a great weekend :D

Had my 3rd WI this morning....and am delighted to report - ANOTHER 4lbs OFF !!! WOO HOOOOOOO !!

I am really pleased...that's 18lbs off in just 3 weeks :) feeling good, clothes getting looser (into smaller trousers already !!)

No-one apart from my mum & dad have noticed yet though :( s'pose I'll need another stone or so off until others see it - but onwards and DOWNWARDS I go !!!

spk soon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

hi date twinnie !!!

thats fantastic doesnt it feel great!

i hear you on the people front but my parents live in spain so are coming over in 2 weeks so i cant wait for my dad to see as he doesnt know i am doing it!!!

4. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    congratulations, that is great!

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Louisa :) that'll be a FAB surprise for your parents - you should have another 8 to 10lbs off you by the time they see you !! love to see the look on their faces !!!

keep up the good work hun - doing great !!!

I'll be watching out for your WI - now that I know we started on the same day !!

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Thanx Kati - good luck for your journey too :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.