• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3 WI

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Another 9lbs :D:D :D

2stone 7lbs in 3 weeks, I am so chuffed :D

My OH lost 9lbs as well this week, bringing him up to 2stone 1lbs in 3 weeks :D

We are so chuffed!

I have to say that I find the second time round much harder than the first time round, but I know how much I want and NEED to loose this weight!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sara4

Gold Member
Seriously how the F**K are you doing it???? ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!! Well Welll Well done! Send some of your fat losing vibes over here please!!!! Keep at it hun!

Soph

:wow:! The difference in your pics is amazing (that said you look beautiful in both).

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Thank you all :D

I dont know what the secret is, I dont think there is one lol

For me, I get a good nights sleep when possible, I only have chocolate shake, I drink my water and have black tea with sweetner now and again, and I do be active, not overly but a bit.

I have been sick this week too, so I was surprised with the loss :D

nikci28

:party0019:

Well done on your 9lb loss, thats fantastic.
You have lost in 3 weeks what i want to loss in total. Wish i could have done it in 3 weeks, You will be at target before you know it, the rate your going.

Well done to your OH too, he is doing great.

Nikki xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Wow!!!! Thats an amazing loss honey!
And in 3 week you have lost how much?!!!!!!!! Friggin well done honey its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Laura (and other half). You are both doing amazingly well!! Keep up whatever you are doing cos its working so well.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is amazing sweetie (Hugs)

Keep it up babes XX

absolutely amazing, you must be thrilled to bits, well done.

Thank you all :D

I will be as skinny as you Morbid..................in about 5 years lol

I feel very happy with it :D Roll on next Friday

WOW that is fantastic! This is only my second day so i'm hoping i have good weight loss in the coming weeks.

Was having a good day with the shakes this morning and lunchtime but tonight i took a flapjack. Couldn't finish it as it was rotten! Feeling a bit down now! (oh sorry for saying all this in your thread)

xx

Your ok honey, the flapjacks are vile, but we all have to try them for ourselves lol

Chin up honey, you can do this!!!!

I have every faith in you honey! When you feel like eating just do something else to take your mid of it, they say that cravings only last 10 mins, I think its longer lol!

Keep going!! You can do it :D

I have every faith in you honey! When you feel like eating just do something else to take your mid of it, they say that cravings only last 10 mins, I think its longer lol!

Keep going!! You can do it :D
Have to admit the hunger pangs are starting to ease a bit now. Think being on here and chatting it taking my mind of it a bit.