week 3 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blitz, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

1. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Hi All
    Just had week 3 weigh in and Ive lost another 3lb so thats now 13IB in total.

I needed that as struggled all week and must admit nearly caved in on more than one occassion. However, now heading for week 4 and feeling more positive.:D

Struggled again with constipation:sigh: , even with switching from fibre 89 to pysillum husk powder. Even drinking 4 to 5 litres every day however will be upping to min of 5 litres every day this week to see if that helps. Maybe its just a case of my body getting used to the massive change in diet and I think that week 5 and AAM will help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i reckon it'll help too. well done on the weight loss. u r getting the benefits of all ur hard work. good going!

4. chrisb

chrisb Full Member

Well done, thats fantastic. You'll be a skinny mini by the time you go to Barcelona!

Chris. xx
  5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done that's brill
  6. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Well done :)
  7. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Well Done - blitz.

A round of applause!!!
  8. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats on fab weight loss :D
  9. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Blitz, nearly a stone gone already - brilliant. Bet you're glad you didn't cave in now, it's worth sticking it out - the results will be there.

Good going, keep up the good work. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.