1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 3

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fabulous, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Fabulous

Fabulous New Member

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the useful information you have given me! It's been a big help! I went to get weighed on Monday night and I found out I had lost 4lbs! Which also meant that I got my half a stone award! woo! I was so chuffed! The ony thing I did different this week was that I upped my syns by having some french fry crisps and a few biscuits each day! I also went the gym twice and for a swim once. Im gradually getting into working out now which is good! :D Anyone got any ideas what I can take to work for lunch? I am running out of ideas! Also does anyone know what soups are ok to have? Thanks!

Week one - 3lbs :)
    Week two- STS :(
    Week three- 4lbs :D (half a stone!)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    make your own veggie rice, cous cous, mugshots you can make your own syn free soup and take that to work. pitta bread stuffed salad tuna chicken well done on your loss.xx
  4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    well done
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.