Week 3

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Well I just had my wk 3 weigh in & although I came off the lipo wagon for 2 days I've lost 3 this week. I'm so pleased I got back on it. I've now lost exactly a stone so although it's not as good as some losses its still an amount I would never of managed at sw. All I wanted to say really is to those people who ave off days don't let it beat you & start again the next day. It can be done as I'm the worlds worst greedy person.

Well I just had my wk 3 weigh in & although I came off the lipo wagon for 2 days I've lost 3 this week. I'm so pleased I got back on it. I've now lost exactly a stone so although it's not as good as some losses its still an amount I would never of managed at sw. All I wanted to say really is to those people who ave off days don't let it beat you & start again the next day. It can be done as I'm the worlds worst greedy person.

Thats great news!!! Well done!!! xxx

Fantastic - and next week, you'll be BELOW the 200LB mark ... [Another goal achieved!] Now THAT has to keep you going strong! :clap:

Ah thanks guys xxxxx I really feel better for getting back to it. The only BIG problem I have is that like to make all meals from scratch & it's so hard not being able to taste what I'm feeding my kids. I've just made a chicken curry but had to get my daughter to taste if it was ok & I never know if she's just being polite when she says it is.

Ah thanks guys xxxxx I really feel better for getting back to it. The only BIG problem I have is that like to make all meals from scratch & it's so hard not being able to taste what I'm feeding my kids. I've just made a chicken curry but had to get my daughter to taste if it was ok & I never know if she's just being polite when she says it is.
I had same prob as love to cook still for other half so what i do is pop a really small amount in my mouth, chew it to taste and then spit it down the sink! I don't know if thats okay but my constant dry throat and feeling that it has something stuck in it means i am still in ketosis!

Back