WEEK 32 WEIGH IN

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Had my 32nd WI today, and lost 1.5lbs. I'm hoping that my losses pick up a bit as I really don't want to stay on TFR for another 15 weeks!

Clair x

Well done Clair, you've done blumin AMAZING :)!
Won't be long before you get there!

Well done hun. Keep it going :) I reckon next week you'll see a loss of 3lbs, thats my prediction! :)

Having you for another 15 weeks ain't too bad tho, we need ya! lol

Well done, amazing losses. Blimey - 32 weeks, that's some fantastic work there

xxx

Clair, remember that a loss is still a loss if only a pound or so. Your body is now a lot smaller than it used to be and you have been on TFR for a long time. This may be part of the reason why your losses are slowing. Well done you, you have great tenacity.

You have done amazing Clair - one of the stars of the site lol. I am sure that you will lose more next week - you might only be on TFR for another 3-4 weeks and then you will be goal. Hang in there babe you can do this :D

Well done hun. Keep it going :) I reckon next week you'll see a loss of 3lbs, thats my prediction! :)

Having you for another 15 weeks ain't too bad tho, we need ya! lol

Aaron, I really hope you're right, 3lbs will be great!

You say the lovelist things;) I'm not going anywhere!!

Clair x

Clair, remember that a loss is still a loss if only a pound or so. Your body is now a lot smaller than it used to be and you have been on TFR for a long time. This may be part of the reason why your losses are slowing. Well done you, you have great tenacity.

Thanks Molly, I know, everything you have said is right, I'm probably just being impatient. I've done TFR this long, so I guess another so many weeks shouldn't be too hard!

Thanks
Clair x

Back