• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 32 WEIGH IN

Well done Clair, you've done blumin AMAZING :)!
Won't be long before you get there!

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Well done hun. Keep it going :) I reckon next week you'll see a loss of 3lbs, thats my prediction! :)

Having you for another 15 weeks ain't too bad tho, we need ya! lol

Toots

Gold Member
Well done, amazing losses. Blimey - 32 weeks, that's some fantastic work there

xxx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
Clair, remember that a loss is still a loss if only a pound or so. Your body is now a lot smaller than it used to be and you have been on TFR for a long time. This may be part of the reason why your losses are slowing. Well done you, you have great tenacity.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
You have done amazing Clair - one of the stars of the site lol. I am sure that you will lose more next week - you might only be on TFR for another 3-4 weeks and then you will be goal. Hang in there babe you can do this :D

Clair, remember that a loss is still a loss if only a pound or so. Your body is now a lot smaller than it used to be and you have been on TFR for a long time. This may be part of the reason why your losses are slowing. Well done you, you have great tenacity.
Thanks Molly, I know, everything you have said is right, I'm probably just being impatient. I've done TFR this long, so I guess another so many weeks shouldn't be too hard!

Thanks
Clair x