Week 33 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

Another hectic week in our household with work, children's activities and trying (BIG emphasis on the trying) to get organised for Christmas!!!! Only managed to write my Christmas cards out last night! Have missed the deadline for the overseas cards but nevermind!

I managed to get to my WI this week, my first proper one really for the last 3 weeks so had my fingers crossed as I am due to start refeed next week! Kinda scary after 34 weeks without food!!!!!

I have managed a 5lb lost, 5.5 if I include last weeks late WI. I was pleased with it even though it means I still have 5lb to shift! I did manage to achieve my original target of 63kg, in fact 200g below that! Alas I had neglected to tell the chemist I had dropped it another 5lb!!!! Whoops!

As long as I don't get called into work Monday morning I shall be having my last WI on TFR then dashing to the supermarket to buy lots of salad and lean chicken and fish to get me started that day.

I am a little apprehensive but am also looking forward to it. I have been reading lots of refeed diaries to get some inspiration and hope to start my own, although Tuesday through Friday is soooo busy that I barely manage more than a quick glance at what everyone has been up to - no chance to actually log on!!!!!

Saw my eldest sis today for the first time since March. I hadn't told her I had lost weight and she almost didn't recognise me! She did say she was really proud of me and I had done really well. She has never had a weight problem but it meant a lot to me.

I love LT. It has given me a future that is brighter than it was and the opportunity to live long enough to enjoy any grandchildren I may have! Not for quite a while I hope!!!! Eldest is only 16!!! Lol!!!

Good luck to everyone refeeding for Christmas. Have a good one and I'll be around to see you all in the New Year - you don't get rid of me that easily!!! I'm like a bad penny - always turning up! Lol!!!!

Big hugs to you all!

xxx:gen126:

:109:

You have done so well CF. I'm really pleased for you!

I bet last Christmas you didn't seriously think you'd be thin for this one did you? What a way to go into the new year. :talk017:

Good luck with the re feed, i'm sure it will go well.

Please keep posting and letting us know hwo you're getting on. :) x

Thanks hun, I'll be one when I can, work and children permitting!!!!

You are right, I never dreamed last Christmas that I would be looking forward to dressing up in size 14 slinky dresses for this one!!!!! Alas, my stomach is the only part I still hate but may only get rid of if with surgery - something I can't afford! Have bought myself some magic knickers so hope that controls the flabby bits!!!

After 34 weeks refeed is very scary but in some ways I am looking forward to it. I just hope I lose no more hair during it coz I have lost so much so far I'll end up bald!!!! Before I had really thick hair I could barely contain in a scrunchie, these days it is so thin and pathetic I have quite a complex about it! No need for scrunchies, barely an elastic kiddy band!!!

It's the help and support I've had on here that has kept me going.

x

Well done CF!!! you have done amazing, i'm so pleased for you...Good luck with your refeed,hope it goes well...Caz xx

Hi Cuddlyfairy (Foxyfairy more like!)
You have done so so well, what an inspiration to us all on here. Never a moan or a gripe, and always such a good mentor and support to all who need it (me in particular)
Don't fret about your hair, they all say it comes back as lush as before.
You deserve every bit of your success, all your own work, well done to you.
Good luck with the refeed, I'm doing it now, and, as you know, did it in September for my holiday. Honestly it's a breeze Hun.
Enjoy it and have a Very Merry Christmas, lots of love, Cathy xxxx
:26::xmastree::47:

Hi hun, I have been keeping an eye out for you and am really glad you had a good loss last week. One of the things I have most admired about you (and there are actually many things) is the way you have coped with the weeks when it has been a small loss. That really helped me when I hit those weeks, I would think of your attitude to it and just grit my teeth. Thanks so much for that, it made a big difference.

Well refeed is a bit scary. I've been reading up like crazy as well. I am confident that you will be fine because you will just follow it to the letter in the same way as you have followed the plan. My pharmacy has warned me that refeed is a funny week and I may put a bit on (fluid), so I am determined not to panic if this happens.

I like you have a slightly different goal with my pharmacy in comparison to my personal one, so I think they will be expecting me to start refeed this week, we are a bit naughty aren't we! It is quite hard tho to determine your final goal when you have had such a long journey.

I wish you all my best wishes for your refeed, I know you are really busy so can't pop on as much as before, but if I can be any support then just post on here or PM me. Have a great Xmas and look after yourself, not only your brood x

WOW well done CF after all the hard work you deserve to enjoy your refeed
Well done again

Sharron
xx

cuddle fairy
I just wanted to congratulate you on your excellent weight loss. Your family must be so proud. Enjoy your refeed and have a great christmas. :)

What an inspiration Cuddlyfairy!!! I have just been reading all your losses and realised that you have lost almost half your body weight - that is incredible.

You must feel so proud now and I bet you pinch yourself everytime you look in the mirror. Good luck with the refeed and I am sure you will have one wonderful Christmas. All the best !!
Pearly x

Well done hun you have been fantastic throughout the LT trip and you are such an inspiration to everyone on here I am so pleased for you, you have done so well keep it up, and good luck for refeed it isn't quite as bad as we anticipate im refeeding at the mo but must say had a bad day yesterday (xmas do, 3 course meal and far to much wine :( )xx

Back