WEEK 34 WEIGH-IN

Well done Clair. xxx

Easter was a lot harder than I expected it to be! I think its the change in routine. Never been so glad to get back to work! How sad is that!!

Hope you had a lovely one xx

wow you havew lost some amount of weight well done your very close to the end now do you have before and after pics Im just starting out well second time around ive done it before butput it all back on and more:(

wow your loss is amazing as well as your comitment! but your a whole new you 10lbs from goal!

Congratulations and well done Clair your weight loss is inspirational!:happy096:

Well done Clair. xxx

Easter was a lot harder than I expected it to be! I think its the change in routine. Never been so glad to get back to work! How sad is that!!

Hope you had a lovely one xx

Thank you. Glad to get back to work, are you mad???

Clair x

wow you havew lost some amount of weight well done your very close to the end now do you have before and after pics Im just starting out well second time around ive done it before butput it all back on and more:(

Sorry, I don't have any pics, but I may post some when I reach goal. Sorry to hear you have put your weight back on, it's very easily done.

Good luck for your second time

Clair x

Well done! Your loss is amazing! You must feel like a completely different person!

Hope you had a nice Easter too :)

Hannah

Well done Clair, you are a legend!

Oh my goodness you have done amazingly well!! I to would love to see your pics.

Clair, well done on another good week. You must be getting prepped for refeed now.

Back