Week 4&5 WI & Picking up ladies

jarym

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been absent for a couple of weeks. I've missed this forum a lot but between working crazy hours and having lots of commitments on I've not been able to get on here.

Anyway, I've made some good losses over the past 2 weeks but I've noticed something. I've been weighing myself each day and have found that most of the weight I lose each week happens towards the end of the week (like the last 2-3 days). The first part of the week I lose next to no weight. This surprised me because I thought the weight loss would be gradual throughout the week - anyone noticed this?

I've also been craving all sorts of strange foods. I didn't think it would happen to me but I guess we're all as vulnerable as each other. Proving difficult but I'm more than 1/3 of the way through already.

Finally, I'm feeling the confidence come back (or perhaps it never left). Approached endless girls in the past week and picked up 3 numbers, a kiss and a date for this evening. I am over the moon!

aw enjoy your date tonight ;) and well done on your loss's :)

I've been weighing myself each day and have found that most of the weight I lose each week happens towards the end of the week (like the last 2-3 days). The first part of the week I lose next to no weight. This surprised me because I thought the weight loss would be gradual throughout the week - anyone noticed this?
YES!!! I noticed this too. Every week you'll notice 'sneaky' weighers who are panicking because they dont' appear to have lost anything, then at their WI they're down 3-4lbs!
I re-started last week an on Wednesday (2 days before WI) I had lost 1lb. On Friday morning I was down 5lbs!!
I don't think I'll be as lucky this week (hormones have messed me up this week!) as this morning I was still the same weight as last Friday...but we'll see?:wave_cry:

Good luck with your date!

UPDATE: Friday Morning WI- down 1lb!! Go figure! LOL!

Last edited:
Oooh, hope the date goes well! Great to hear your confidence is building!!

I've not experienced weird cravings so much this time, but when I was on LighterLife I was obsessed with things I don't even eat - Percy Pigs from M&S especially (I rushed to get them when I finished & they're gross!) & even chicken, which, as someone who has been vegetarian since eight years old is just odd.

When I sneakily weigh myself it does seem to be more towards the end I lose, though, it does fluctuate, so not a great idea to take those numbers too seriously.

Well done on your losses :)

Hannah

Yeah i've noticed the same, go days at the same weight then suddenly lose 3lbs out of the blue...so to speak!!! Some don't agree with weighing but personally it keeps me on track and if i've not lost anything i up the water!!

how'd you get on jarym? where'd you take her? will you be seeing her again? c'mon this place is full of women who work on a need to know everything basis!! xxx

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been absent for a couple of weeks. I've missed this forum a lot but between working crazy hours and having lots of commitments on I've not been able to get on here.

Anyway, I've made some good losses over the past 2 weeks but I've noticed something. I've been weighing myself each day and have found that most of the weight I lose each week happens towards the end of the week (like the last 2-3 days). The first part of the week I lose next to no weight. This surprised me because I thought the weight loss would be gradual throughout the week - anyone noticed this?

I've also been craving all sorts of strange foods. I didn't think it would happen to me but I guess we're all as vulnerable as each other. Proving difficult but I'm more than 1/3 of the way through already.

Finally, I'm feeling the confidence come back (or perhaps it never left). Approached endless girls in the past week and picked up 3 numbers, a kiss and a date for this evening. I am over the moon!

I have noticed the same thing, the scales don't move all week, then on Sat & Sun, bingo!

How did your date go?

Clair x

Back