• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 4 and another 3lbs lost!!!

YAY !! well done you - keep up the good work :D

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Well Done!
You really are getting on great, and must be feeling the difference in your clothes now!
Hope you can get your wedding dress altered! later on of course! ;)

Keep up the great work!

All my jeans are too big for me now so I've bought a belt!!
My mum and CDC have both said my face has got smaller (thank god!!!)

My wedding dress doesn't arrive until next month and I'm hoping, in a way, it'll be towards the end of the month so I'll have lost more!

Gemx

Isn't it exciting, all your clothes starting to fall off you and people noticing the difference. Well done, keep up the good work and you will soon be there!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Wow, well done, how late can you leave it before you have to have your dress altered? You need to have it changed about a week before because you will be getting smaller and smaller up until then!

bloomin smashin, keep it up x x x

Well Done Gem you are going to look fantastic in your pics! Hi everybody I've joined the site today and I've been doing ss for nearly two weeks I initially posted on disc health but everyone raves about this site so here i am. Hoping for some motivation from everybody!! LOL

Wow, well done, how late can you leave it before you have to have your dress altered? You need to have it changed about a week before because you will be getting smaller and smaller up until then!
I'm not really sure when the last fitting will be. With a bit of luck there won't be too much to change, it's a corset back which I think will be better for shrinking!!! I know the length will need changing, so they can concentrate on that one first!!

Gemx

Well Done Gem you are going to look fantastic in your pics! Hi everybody I've joined the site today and I've been doing ss for nearly two weeks I initially posted on disc health but everyone raves about this site so here i am. Hoping for some motivation from everybody!! LOL
Hello Mrs RW to be!!!!

The other people are right this site is FAB! I love it, everyone's soooo supportive and really celebrate your successes with you!

Gemx