Week 4 and another 3lbs lost!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gem Dec 17th 06, 30 September 2006.

1. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Well-Known Member

It works out that I've lost those 3 lovely pounds in 4 days, cause I was last weighed on Tuesday!!!!

It's 1 stone 3lbs altogether YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Gemx :D
  2. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

YAY !! well done you - keep up the good work :D
  3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Well Done!
    You really are getting on great, and must be feeling the difference in your clothes now!
    Hope you can get your wedding dress altered! later on of course! ;)

Keep up the great work!
  4. Gem Dec 17th 06

All my jeans are too big for me now so I've bought a belt!!
    My mum and CDC have both said my face has got smaller (thank god!!!)

My wedding dress doesn't arrive until next month and I'm hoping, in a way, it'll be towards the end of the month so I'll have lost more!

5. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Isn't it exciting, all your clothes starting to fall off you and people noticing the difference. Well done, keep up the good work and you will soon be there!
  6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Wow, well done, how late can you leave it before you have to have your dress altered? You need to have it changed about a week before because you will be getting smaller and smaller up until then!
  7. bambi

bambi Well-Known Member

Well done, im sure ur gonna look stunning on your big day
  8. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Wooohoo, well done!
  9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

bloomin smashin, keep it up x x x
  10. Well Done Gem you are going to look fantastic in your pics! Hi everybody I've joined the site today and I've been doing ss for nearly two weeks I initially posted on disc health but everyone raves about this site so here i am. Hoping for some motivation from everybody!! LOL
  11. Libbie

Libbie Well-Known Member

Well done babe
    The wedding dress will deff be to big at this rate!!!!!!
  12. Slim at heart

Slim at heart Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!

Well done girl!!!
    Big hugs XXX
  13. Gem Dec 17th 06

I'm not really sure when the last fitting will be. With a bit of luck there won't be too much to change, it's a corset back which I think will be better for shrinking!!! I know the length will need changing, so they can concentrate on that one first!!

14. Gem Dec 17th 06

Hello Mrs RW to be!!!!

The other people are right this site is FAB! I love it, everyone's soooo supportive and really celebrate your successes with you!