Week 4 and finding it hard!

celtic***erin

Hi Guys, I have my 4 week weigh- in , in the morning. I have found this week to be so hard, in particular the last 3 days! :confused: God only knows why, but when I cook for the family etc, I really am struggling with the temptation to eat somthing! :cry: I am still drinking plenty and have all 3 shakes. Has anyone else ever had this at all? I am really confused because I haven't cheated once! I thought that when you're in ketosis you dont feel hungry :cry: I really am struggling. I dont want to ruin it when I have lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks, But it's so bloody hard at the moment. xx

I'm feeling a bit like that at the mo too. I'm in week 8 now but its not feeling hungry that's the problem, just wanting to eat to break the boredom. It is hard isn't it but I think we just have to focus on the end result and resist. Just think how good it will all taste after this diet and remember, it will all still be there when we have finished!

Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

Hey chick!! Ive just started week for aswell and Found last week really hard!!

Just work through it and try really hard...

Im feeling Fab now :)

dont give up on it

just remember why your doing this and am sure you will be fine

Hello - i have nearly blown the diet too - sunday and today in particular decided i wanted to eat and for several hours was debating what to have. In the end i didn't give in and i am so glad i didn't. You can do it hun, keep focussed it is going to be so worth it. x

Back