Week 4 and finding it hard!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by celtic***erin, 25 February 2009 Social URL.

1. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys, I have my 4 week weigh- in , in the morning. I have found this week to be so hard, in particular the last 3 days! :confused: God only knows why, but when I cook for the family etc, I really am struggling with the temptation to eat somthing! :cry: I am still drinking plenty and have all 3 shakes. Has anyone else ever had this at all? I am really confused because I haven't cheated once! I thought that when you're in ketosis you dont feel hungry :cry: I really am struggling. I dont want to ruin it when I have lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks, But it's so bloody hard at the moment. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm feeling a bit like that at the mo too. I'm in week 8 now but its not feeling hungry that's the problem, just wanting to eat to break the boredom. It is hard isn't it but I think we just have to focus on the end result and resist. Just think how good it will all taste after this diet and remember, it will all still be there when we have finished!

Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey chick!! Ive just started week for aswell and Found last week really hard!!

Just work through it and try really hard...

Im feeling Fab now :)

5. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Come on guys, your doing really well, dont give in yet, you will soon be where you want. Time flies, its nearly march already.
    Nikki

6. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    dont give up on it

just remember why your doing this and am sure you will be fine

7. celtic***erin

celtic***erin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys, you're all so great! I feel so much better for my little moan! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

8. Juju25

Juju25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello - i have nearly blown the diet too - sunday and today in particular decided i wanted to eat and for several hours was debating what to have. In the end i didn't give in and i am so glad i didn't. You can do it hun, keep focussed it is going to be so worth it. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.