Week 4 feeling disheartened!

Teens

Hi I'm Teenz a mum of 3 boys under 5 and this is my first time on this forum, I NEED HELP this is my second time on lipotrim tmr and I have just had my week 4 weigh on I have only lost 2lb, i know I should be happy cause I have lost but my aim this week was 4lb to take me to the 2stone mark, I feel really disheartened was wondering if anyone has any tips to speed up the weight loss? I am except sizing regularly drinking at least 2lts I've cold water a day and the odd cup off green tea or coffee I need a boost at my next weigh in or I may not have the heart to continue. It seem the more I exercise the less I lose!!! Please help
Thanks a disheartened teens

Hi Teens :) u have lost nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks. That is some going. I know you feel like it's not coming off quick enough. But you didn't put it on over night either. I am on it 3 weeks and I started at 21st. Some might say I should have big/huge losses. I don't mind the number, as long as it's in the right direction. Time (hopefully) is one thing I do have. Hope you stick with it. I look forward to keeping up with your progress. :) x

I'm starting in the morning again... 3rd time on lipotrim in the last 8 years, I've 4 stone to lose after putting it on over the last 3 years! I weighed in today (Monday) and start (tue)! Bite d bullet time!! so fair play to u on lasting 4 weeks and keep it up!

I'm due to complete week 8 on Wednesday of TFR and even these last few days I've had the blues. Sometimes you'll get a week where you don't lose as much as you feel you have and it puts you on a downer. The other thing to remember (and being a bloke, I might not be best placed to comment) sometimes women's bodies behave differently for a week and or so and then revert to how they were before which can give a false weight reading (or so Mrs SBH tells me).

So, don't be too disheartened. You will get the weight off and as Hez sez it didn't go on overnight so won't come off overnight. That said, if you stick at it to the letter, the results are well worth it.

Keep up the good work Teens & Hez - and good luck to you too Angrybird :)

Thanks sbh. It would be great if you could pick the number you think you deserve. Your doing great yourself, like a stone every 3 weeks. You wouldn't get that kind of a loss with surgery! Keep on inspiring us who are lagging behind lol :) x

Thanks everyone, I have continued to stick with it, I have upped my water intake by about a lt extra a day hoping that May help abit. I defo feel I deserved to lose more lol!! Last week was the first time I actually felt like I had lost weight!! Looking forwards to next Monday to see more come off. A loss is a loss eh!! Thank you all and keep up the god work everyone!!

My start weight was 19stone 13 I am now 17stone 1 aim to get to 12 stone.

Your doing great teens. Idk if i could increase my water. I manage now, more water idk if i could do it. More power to you. And they say the more you drink the more you lose! Im happy plodding along without the extra water lol x

Thanks lads .. Day 5! Can't wait for my first weigh in on either Monday or tue, I might wait till tue as this wud be day 8 and give me a full weeks weight loss! I'm hoping for over 8lbs, last time I did lipotrim I lost 14 in first week but I'm trying to b realistic and appreciate that this time will b different! Thanks sbh and he's I hope to start jog/running too next week to start to tone up!

You will do great angrybird whichever day you go :) let us know how you get on. Im a tuesday weigh in gal too :)
Last time i lost weight on lipotrim i did no exercise at all, not one bit. This time i intend to be more active, then when weight is all gone, to keep active and that will help me maintain :) thats the plan anyways :)
heres to another great day people :) x

Back