Week 4....HELPPP MEEE Advice Pleaseee

AntMarv

Hi peopleeee,

Been a while since i posted in here...I managed to lose 7pound in my first week and 7pound in my 2nd week....joined the gym last week and only lost 1pound...I get weighed tomorrow and i'm just scared incase I dont lose anything...I lost inches last week but is this normal...in 3rd and 4th week or is it due to the gym?

Advice neeeded :) xXx

id think that it is muscle mass you will be building when you are at the gym and that there is nothing wrong, you are losing inches like you. To be honest everyone looses differently and i think for you to have two 7pound weigh losses in a row that you would expect it to slow down slightly but i think it is prob down to the gym. speak to your cd lady about it .......DONT LET IT PUT U OFF, THINK HOW FAR U HAVE COME xxx

I know I am so positive but just dont want to be doing something i shouldnt...I even see fruit tea as a massive treat!! haha! I hoop e its just muscle mass, I can feel weight loss in my clothes and everyones commenting to hope its okay fingers crossed!! xxx

my boyf is still playng footy n the CDC has said if exercising he needs to be having SS+ meal that day, this is a VLCD and if u are burning more than u are taking in (400-600cals on SS) then your body will just hold on and not loose, its ur bodys way of surviving, it doenst know ur only exercising for 1hr, it could be 24hrs it will hold back to survive.

see how this wi goes but could b worth asking ur CDC what they think.

Back