Week 4 over

Teg

Posts when she can
I havn't been posting much as its near impossible to get a hold of the computer in this house. I was disapointed at my loss today as I think the diet has slown down a bit. Hope for better things next week.
Finding it very hard second time round and am utterly ashamed of myself for letting the weight creep back up but I guess i'm doing something about it now and let this be a lesson learnt.
Heading west for a holiday with hubby and the kids on Saturday. I need a break but it will be hard not drinking. I'm determined to do it though.
Good luck to ye all with the weigh ins ......;)

I know exactly how you feel ive done the same! why oh why do we do it to our selves? all we have to do is say no and eat healthy we all know what to do but we make life so hard for our selves its a constant battle!
deb x

Hi Teg,
congrats on the 4lb weight loss today, that's a great weight loss. Don't know why you are disappointed with that! Please don't be so hard on yourself, you are here trying again, isn't that better than not doing anything at all. You should be very proud of yourself, it shows great strength of character to come back to something, well done.
I hope you have a lovely time on holidays, hope our weather improves for the weekend. Best of luck.
Doirin

Reactions: Teg
I agree it seems to be a battle for me too. but at least you have both managed to jump back on LT wagon. That in itself is an achievement so well done to both of you and stick with it. Good Luck:):)

Totally agree with Doirin...you have come back and nipped it in the bud. I dont think it is any easier second time around, but you have done it! Well done.

4lbs is great! Gone, gone, gone :)

Have a great holiday when it comes.

Take care

What has happened in the past can't be undone. But you have an advantage for the future you can learn from it so when you get down to your goal weight you know the pit falls and are better prepared to being slim for life. Also don't give yourself a hard time, you are to be admired instead of burying your head in the sand, you have admitted what has happened and got back on track, so well done.

don't beat yourself up 4lb is a great loss, the lbs are melting away. enjoy your holiday with the family and keep yourself active and you'll be fine.

Well done on loss, thats 2st in 1 month!!! brillant ;)

Back