Week 4 Weigh In - And Farewell For Now!!

Ladyshopper

2.5 lbs off for me. Would have been more but I have really struggled this week, and my cheese cravings have overcome me to the point where some evenings I have actually substituted slices of cheese for my evening pack of soup!! :eek:

I really admire anyone who can do this long term. I've struggled badly this week and felt hungry a lot, definitely think I am one of the unlucky people who is thrown out of ketosis by the bars. :( Shame, as I really like the bars as well.

Anyway, I have moved back onto slimming world today (and my god how nice it has been to eat real food!!). Going to do that for a couple of weeks til I go on my hols, then reassess when I come back.

I think I probably will do exante again (to get rid of the excesses of my all inclusive holiday!), its a great quick fix and motivator, but not something I could sustain long term. Slimming world is, I just needed a bit of help to get back into the right frame of mind, and 18lbs off in 4 weeks has certainly done that!

So, I won't be popping on this board as much, but I'm sure I will be back next month.

Good luck everyone with their losses. :)

good luck with your new journey with slimming world (I have done it before and had good sucess but I didnt keep it up so my fault)

Good luck and have a great holiday xx

sharon

Good luck! I love slimming world, but I just have no concept of portion size :D

Hi Ladyshopper, think you're being very sensible and at least you're keeping to a plan, I've just had hols and an AAM week and I really enjoyed having food so I'm going to try bar for brekkie, soup for lunch and chicken salad or similar for tea, and see how I go with that, as I've also been missing sitting down with my hubby for tea!
Let us know how you get on doing SW as it will be interesting to know what you're losses are like in comparison, Kaka x

Hi I think that you've done brilliantly well. You've lost loads of weight and given yourself a kick start. Doing Exante for a month is an excellent way to shift some pounds. You can build on that loss.

Good luck!

Thanks people. There is no way I could do exante for any longer than 4 weeks, in fact I would say 3 was really my limit for doing it properly!

I am expecting a gain this week, although I am sticking to slimming world, just because my body will be adapting. Don't think next week will be great either as its the lead up to * week and I always stay the same or put on no matter how good I am.

Week after that is holiday which is all inclusive, so won't really get a true reflection on the slimming world losses by then, and to be honest when I get back I suspect I will do exante for another few weeks to lose my holiday excesses quickly!

I also like portions of food, but I think that is why slimming world suits me, its the kind of diet I know I can stick to permantently, as the free food is all food I eat a lot of if that makes sense.

If you find something that works for you, even if it's a combination of diets, then that is the thing to do.

Good luck on SW, and have a good holiday! :)

Back