WEEK 4 WEIGH IN and very chuffed

monique's memoirs

hi ive lost 4 and 1/2 pound today so im really pleased this week as been hard on the water intake ive only managed to do about 1 ltr and half a day so this week ive got to up it and that should see a better improvement on the weight loss but im still really cuffed with 4 1/2 pound ive had peanut bars and choc shakes for this week oh and i wore the trousers i first got weighed in 18's and they are HANGING off me lol so need to get some more but i refuse untill they drop to the floor lol a belt is a good thing to have at the mo lol:)

Excellent! well done. I have struggled on the water intake too. Keep up the brilliant work.

Well done honey :D

Brilliant Monique . I struggle with the water too . This week I bought a big packet of bottles of water from lidl ( 24 bottles really cheap) and taking out four a day (500ml bottles) that way I know what I have to drink before the day is out and I am not fooling myself . Its more expensive than the tap i know but it works for me :D sparing a fortune on food anyway !!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant, well done Monique. Take the water in whatever way you can, I "treat" myself to a couple of 2 litre bottles of Asda's sparkling water at only 33p a bottle at the weekend, just to have a change!!!

Brilliant hun! Well done :) roll on next week lol xx

i know i dont know what happend cause i dint have any trouble drinking the water but now i struggle but ive done two bottles of 750cl on me third now and ive had a mug full of coffee so i think i aint doing too bad today thanks all for comments xxxx

Brilliant result! Well done - keep up the good work! xx

Back