Week 4 Weigh In Nearly.........

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Have cheated have been and weighed myself at the doctors this morning.

A nice 9lb loss since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago...

Way to go me...........................

:party0023::party0023::party0023:

Party on dude..

Me.

Have cheated have been and weighed myself at the doctors this morning.

A nice 9lb loss since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago...

Way to go me...........................

:party0023::party0023::party0023:

Party on dude..

Me.

Well done you bet your over the moon thats brill.

Thats an understatement, my only disappointment as i was working last week and couldn't weigh in I'm not eligible for slimmer of the week, lol

Heres to next week instead and my stone sticker unless i can lose a 1lb by tonight.

Me.

Well after the jubilation of weighing myself at the doctors this morning and being 19stone 3lbs and 4 onces i go to weigh in tonight to be told im actually 19 stone 10lb a difference of 6 and a half pounds.............

Lets just say im a little confused i know scales can vary by a lb or two but nearly 7lb.....

Me.:mad:

Besides the fact that scales do vary...I would find I weigh heavier in the evening by as much as 5 pounds.

If you have been drinking water and eating...it all adds up. Plus if you have been sitting you could be retaining water.

Love Mini xxx

I read your thread earlier and thought this may happen but hoped it would not, dr's scales are notoriously bad they are moved around all the time and are often quite old not calibrated try and stick to the one scale and as mini said weigh at same time of day well done on the loss though xx

Back