Week 4 weigh in - sooooooo happy

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
had my 4th weigh in and lost 5lb. I am sooooo happy because I was miserable on Monday cos I weighed myself on my wii and had only lost 1lb BUT is had been totm. Finished that on tues and by Thurs woo hoo 5lbs. Just shows everyone was absolutely right DON't weigh yourself in between at home, wait for your weigh in at the pharmacy.
Also I am raising money for charity at the same time cos I have pledged to lose 100lb in 6 month and so far things are going very well. As soon as I can work out how to do a link I will post details of my charity in my signature :D:D

woohoo! what a great result!

i really like your idea about your charity pledge by the way. HOw did you think of that?

Good result and good luck for your charity challenge.

Well done!!

See now why weighing yourself at home is a bad idea?

Brilliant

Fantastic thats a great loss imagine you will be heading for two stone in five weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on next week....may make the 2 stone mark! You are doing brilliant....well done!

Thanks guys. I've been on a high all day. The charity idea is for 2 reasons. As an Occupational Therapist I get quite a few patients with Motor Neurone Disease. The patients and their families have shown so much courage despite everything it is very humbling and I would just like to do my bit to raise money for the charity that provides assistance and research into a cure for MND. I thought of doing this for charity in my second week on LT when I was wondering whether I could really keep this up. Its a huge incentive and a great big stick to keep me on the straight and narrow when the going gets tough :copon:I remind myself that a lot of people know about my diet and have pledged money and it keeps me focused. The bonus is at the end of it I get a fab new body - can't be bad :D

WOOHOO! Fantastic - well done! x

Back